• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Resident Evil Retribution trailer

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Thanks Loki, I'll look out for it next time I watch it. I'm going to do a Resident Evil movie marathon next month to prepare for Retribution, I am very excited to see it. I' crossing my fingers that Alice doesn't kill Jill though.

Unfortunately, last minute Milla Jovovich decided to turn the movie into this...:p

images

But I agree... If they kill Jill I will be quite angry. :mad: They probably won't though, I mean... it took a lot to get Sienna back, and if they brought her back just to kill her off that'd be pretty stupid... but who knows! I'm hoping Jill isn't really a villain though and just has that device on her chest which is making her do things she wouldn't normally do like in RE5.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Thanks Loki, I'll look out for it next time I watch it. I'm going to do a Resident Evil movie marathon next month to prepare for Retribution, I am very excited to see it. I' crossing my fingers that Alice doesn't kill Jill though.

That's OK Aleck :) A marathon is a good idea, especially since RE6 comes out the week after Retribution in the UK, it's gonna be Resident Evil week.

Aleck

Biohazard
Unfortunately, last minute Milla Jovovich decided to turn the movie into this...:p

images

But I agree... If they kill Jill I will be quite angry. :mad: They probably won't though, I mean... it took a lot to get Sienna back, and if they brought her back just to kill her off that'd be pretty stupid... but who knows! I'm hoping Jill isn't really a villain though and just has that device on her chest which is making her do things she wouldn't normally do like in RE5.

Lol, that's hilarious and pretty, damn clever. I read one of Sienna's interviews she did for Retribution and based on what she said....I think she's making it into RE6, then again you never can tell with these movies.:confused:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Lol, that's hilarious and pretty, damn clever. I read one of Sienna's interviews she did for Retribution and based on what she said....I think she's making it into RE6, then again you never can tell with these movies.:confused:

Sienna is the only reason I'll be watching in all honesty... I really hope so! The way Alice is trying to hack Jill with a machete kind of says otherwise though, but who knows! LOL

tumblr_m5ov27mhjz1rs6djio1_500.gif

cathodex1

At this point, it doesn't matter who dies. Because
A., they will make more clones of them
B., they say it was a matrix reality.

Absolutely "brilliant idea", when they try to clean up the mess, they made with the previous movies.
What's next?
Time-travel?

cathodex1

Try to find these in the trailer!

Taking IDEAS is one thing, but blatantly STEALING whole scenes is another.
Guess what category Retribution falls under!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Try to find these in the trailer!

Taking IDEAS is one thing, but blatantly STEALING whole scenes is another.
Guess what category Retribution falls under!

^this girl is clearly the winner of this thread and when i mean "girl" i mean the girl who orignally posted the stuffs above.

Aleck

Biohazard
That's all well and good, to each their own. I like the movies and think they're fantastic. I'll be at the midnight premiere with my other friends and along with the hordes of people who enjoy this garbage as much as I do.:p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That's all well and good, to each their own. I like the movies and think they're fantastic. I'll be at the midnight premiere with my other friends and along with the hordes of people who enjoy this garbage as much as I do.:p
I'll be at the midnight premiere with my girlfriend pal...You're not the only one...RE is THAT important...

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
speaking of Resident Evil movies, i've heard that after this one (Resident Evil: Retribution) that there is going to be a reboot with a supposed title called Resident Evil: Begins, in which said title will be like the games (and no Milla and her Alice fiasco).

sbr999

speaking of Resident Evil movies, i've heard that after this one (Resident Evil: Retribution) that there is going to be a reboot with a supposed title called Resident Evil: Begins, in which said title will be like the games (and no Milla and her Alice fiasco).
I heard that there will be another one made by Paul WS Anderson an co.

Resident Evil: Begins would be probably about Umbrella building a time-machine to kill Alice before she was born. Lol
But they miscalculate and arrive in the pre-historic ages. They use their advanced technology to make geneticly enhanced dinosaurs, whose genes they use to create a new species called Alicesaurus Rex. But the experiment goes wrong and zombie dinosaurs overrun the Bedrock City, so Umbrella launches a missile to annihilate the infection.
Meanwhile Alicesaurus Rex mutates due to the A-Virus (Alice Virus) and changes into Alicey Sapiens Sapiens , another new speciment.
Umrella perfects the Alice-virus and starts making evil Alicesaurus clones to take control over the Earth.
The good Alicesaurus leads a resistance along with Bluefieldsaurus and attacks Umbrella.
They defeat Wesker, who injects the A-virus in himself, but as a side-effect he turns into an Alicesaurus too.
So with Umbrella defeated, the Alicesaurus and Alicey Sapiens Sapiens live in peace ever after

*credits roll*

Sounds ridiculous? I know, but it isn't more ridiculous, than the movies we have atm lmao

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I heard that there will be another one made by Paul WS Anderson an co.

Resident Evil: Begins would be probably about Umbrella building a time-machine to kill Alice before she was born. Lol
But they miscalculate and arrive in the pre-historic ages. They use their advanced technology to make geneticly enhanced dinosaurs, whose genes they use to create a new species called Alicesaurus Rex. But the experiment goes wrong and zombie dinosaurs overrun the Bedrock City, so Umbrella launches a missile to annihilate the infection.
Meanwhile Alicesaurus Rex mutates due to the A-Virus (Alice Virus) and changes into Alicey Sapiens Sapiens , another new speciment.
Umrella perfects the Alice-virus and starts to make evil Alicesaurus clones to take control over the Earth.
The good Alicesaurus leads a resistance along with Bluefieldsaurus and attack Umbrella.
They defeat Wesker, who injects the A-virus in himself, but as a side-effect he turns into an Alicesaurus too.
So with Umbrella defeated, the Alicesaurus and Alicey Sapiens Sapiens live in peace ever after

*credits roll*

Sounds ridiculous? I know, but it isn't more ridiculous, than the movies we have atm lmao

Amuzing one? arn't we?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i notice that Re:Retribution has a Re:6 theme to it, in terms of the "Terror goes Global" (Re:Retribution's tag-line) since Re:6 too, also has that "Terror goes Global" theme to it. proof can be seen be watching both the Re:Retribution and Re:6 trailers.

sbr999

Amuzing one? arn't we?
I wasn't mocking you. lol
I was merely imitating the quality of the film series :p
And yes a remake would be more, than welcome.
But that's Hollywood for you, they make bad movies, then they realise how bad they are, and remake them.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I wasn't mocking you. lol
I was merely imitating the quality of the film series :p
And yes a remake would be more, than welcome.
But that's Hollywood for you, they make bad movies, then they realise how bad they are, and remake them.

ah, okay....as far as the Hollywood comment, i see the current Re series as more a targeted audience think, with the intended target of the action/adventure genra/fiasco and Anderson just took chunks of the Re universe and put his own version to it, i call his version a Bastardization of the game into film fiasco. i'd say if they are going to reboot this thing, they should get someone involved with the actual thing or something like that, but chances are very slim, but would do justice to it if done "right".

Lizzy

Wow the trailer was fantastic!! I loved Afterlife but didn't think it had quite enough action which Retribuiton looks like it has made up for. It's so great to see Oded Fehr back too.

letmelive311

images

I totally agree! They better not kill my girl Jill off. IM disapointed that Chris R. isnt in this film, because he should be the one to tear it off! I mean come on he was just in the last movie! WHERE IS CHRIS REDFIELD !!! :' (

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I totally agree! They better not kill my girl Jill off. IM disapointed that Chris R. isnt in this film, because he should be the one to tear it off! I mean come on he was just in the last movie! WHERE IS CHRIS REDFIELD !!! :' (

They'll never satisfy us game fans and always do things with the Queen of the show. *sigh* I guess Alice will stab it off with those huge machetes ;_;

Top Bottom