• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Resident Evil fan!

ExcellaGionne

Hello everyone, :) I did a google search for forums about Resident evil and i found this. This seems like a nice place. :)

I have just finished Resident Evil 5 and i must say i really liked it, the character models were just great! Especially Excella Gionne (Who has just became one of my favourite videogamecharacters! :D) I'm hoping to catch up on the older Resident Evil games and movies. :)

And don't be fooled by the username, i'm a guy. :lol: And i'm from Northern Europe

I hope you think this was a good enough introduction. :) See you all out there. :cool:

Die Zombie Die!

Word :cool:

I liked Excella too. Was funny watching her get owned though with Wesker not giving a crap :lol:

Welcomes dude.

Your intro was way better than mine btw :dry:

Trinity

All of your intros are great (though I don't remember .. :confused: ) Anyway :rolleyes: ...Welcome friend...You're sanity will eventualy fade away because of this forum..But..You have to love it.. :jokes:

Excella looks bitchy.. :D anyway..The books are great..The movies suck,so,you aren't missing anything realy.

Hoady

Welcome man i haven't played Re5 yet i went through the effort of spoiling it all though.:pinch:Well i can still enjoy the cutscenes when i play it lol.

Anyway have a good one.:lol:

Top Bottom