• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Resident Evil 6 idea

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

well a reboot, doesnt neccessarly mean the end of our well known and loved characters, but more of an end of the "survival action" setting that 4 and 5 both had.

its my understanding from reading the interview on 6 that they intend to re-work the playing system to keep Resident Evil fresh-faced and rejuvinated while keeping the core characters intact.

Resident evil without Jill, Chris, Claire or Leon would be like Street fighter without Ryu and Ken, it would kill the series quicker than putting in a terrible plot.

Change is always neccessary to keep things moving along, but too much change would see Resident evil become another game under the same title and unappealing to most fans.

So in closing, they need to include the main story characters in RE6, or I reckon it might well lose them a lot of fans...

Dominic

I have played the resident evil on the ps1 console and I must say it was pretty damn good compared to the ones on the ps3. Though to be honest with you resident evil 5 was pretty good and challenging. The graphics on the ps3 was amazing and highly detailed. But I would like to see driving to certain locations. That would be cool, with a pretty simple ****pit view.

The next one should definitely be at night always. Some gameplay sequences should be in a first person view.

the whole place should be completely deserted with unexpected scenes of zombies.

The location should be in somewhere in Vietnam negleting it's history of wars and stuff but the feeling of zombies in jungle like areas.

Add some futuristic weapons like the ones in call of duty modern warfare 2 that would lift up the game

The final boss should be more bigger and larger than nemesis.
All bloody and zombies feeding on him .

there should be rain and lightning

Create and buy upgrades like armour for the player
Also a variety of custome designs for unlockable in bonus content.

There should be unexpected gameplay cinematics player must quickly react to a situation.

The zombies should be more gory and bloody not like some indians in the resident evil 5.

regular flashbacks in both gameplay and cinematics.

BTW give a more better mixed combos when using the machette-like

Top Bottom