• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Resident Evil 6 idea

madpotter1986

Ok first things first

im new to this forum so hi

ive been a massive fan of resident evil from 1996 resident evil all the way to just completing resident evil 5 only a matter of hours ago, i've always been a huge fan and here is my take on what i would like the new resident evil game to be.

Ok this will create massive plot holes i'm sure but just think around them for now. imagine that the bomb dropped on raccoon city did'nt wipe out the T-virus and all the ugly buggers that had taken residence in the city were still alive so as a prevention the "goverment" places a huge wall around the city including the mansion and all surrounding woods to hold any threat of exposure to the outside, very silialr to the movie but not as lame.

Ok here is the catch deep inside racoon city is a cure or some form of item that would completly remove any threat of further b.o.w on the world.

So its upto a crack team to go in and retrieve the item to make the world a safer place. Now Resident evil 5 taking on the online co-op it is now impossible to go back the only thing to do is move forward so i'd say 4 player co-op is next level, so a team of 4 players im thinking

Chris redfield
Jill valentine
Clair valentine
Leon Kennedy

decide to go in and get the info- but at the same time a another team is being sent in by umbrella headed by Ada Wong and other people for the meat grinder. im agine one of the b.o.w's being steve burnside the things it would do to clair lol.

Im thinking a setting similar to fallout but much more city areas, and zombie hordes similar to dead rising but larger numbers.
And who is behind this non other than Sherry Birken.who is now the head of umbrella

Now i think this game with the resident evil 5 engine would be mental.

Just give me your thoughts

mastermind

maybe he has the same thought i had to make it kinda like a ruins that you have to go through and find a cure cause the GOV. had an umbrella scientist come forward and tell that there was a cure in like an underground lab that was a seperate lab than the one that you go into and explore in the second one.....but it his idea so he would have to tell us.

Stuffe

4 people would make it more of a tactics game. And greater risk of failure if a 'noob' connects to your game.

I like the still scary part of RE. I won't say that i dislike the Co-op thing. But being alone in the other ones is the real RE feeling.

I'm sure they could pull of 4 people in a RE game and still keep it horror. But it would make internet connection a must. 4 player splitscreen would kill my TV(and alot of others who haven't gotten themselves a nice 52" HD flatty).

IMO:
Keep it 2 players max.
Forget about Racoon City. It's getting abit too cliché-ish.

Hoady

4 player coop would pretty much just be intense fun it would down the scares alot(well lets say there aiming for it) considering you've got so many friends with you sounds similar to left 4 dead.I say 2 player would work better you know like in Resident Evil 0(well i know it wasn't 2 player but if they could do it)?If they can picture that and make it scary i'd be happy, i also don't want another shoot fest with craploads of ammo because that would be the case if there are hundreds of zombies onscreen.

But yeah i wanna fight zombies.

residentevil#1

HI PEOPLE's!!! Ok this is wat i think RE6 will be about!!
1. Wesker is alive!!!(will be in RE6)
2. Ada will also be in the game!!
3. I think Chris and Jill we be in future games, and Leon and Claire.
4. wat happened to Rebecca(Becky) and Barry???? They might be in RE6 or future games..
Well tat is wat i think. does anyone else have any ideas???
PEACE!

Hoady

I wanna see Billy i'm surprised theres no hint of him in Re5 or that you don't pass the village where his platoon kills all the innocents it seems all to perfect a scenario to pass.They could've given a hint like a note or something that this where Billy came through or if he came back to clear stuff up.

residentevil#1

i don't think Billy will be in future games. he waz just a backup character to help Rebecca(Becky) get out alive!! if he was never there she would have died. if he is in future games what will he be doing and why will he be there? well tat is wat i think!!

P.S. the Wesker u saw in Re5 was a clone! i thought u should know that!

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Personaly I'd like to see:

1: Wesker still alive, and not mutated by that silly uruboro's thing (the uruboros took the blow and died leaving wesker ok)

2: A return to Survival Horror!

3: Build on the multiplayer aspect, I love the idea of 4 player co-op, but there should be several times when you all need to split up to get past certain areas, etc.

4: A Proper ending! I was not very happy with Re5's ending and refuse to consider it the end of Wesker, nor the final chapter of Chris and Jill.

5: More Hunk and Ada!: I want to know what Hunk was doing in europe, and I definatley want to know what happened next in Ada's story.

6: No more parasite zombies: There not zombies! not even remotley like zombies, I want our shambling friends to return please!

7: Barry Burton, the man...the myth...the sandwich legend! I'm extremely disapointed at Capcoms lack of attention to RE's funniest character, I really want to know more about what happened after Raccoon City with Barry too!

8: Explanation on just what the heck happened to the T-Veronica, T and G virus samples Wesker obtained, they dont just suddenly wander off on there own now do they?

9: Return of the Chimera's! I really loved fighting the monkey swinging clawed phycho's as I'm sure many others did, I'd love to see them return in either an advanced form or as they were in RE1.

and that pretty much about covers it :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I say you should send that idea in to capcom, they could learn a thing or two from us Resi fans haha!!

love all your ideas though, there awe-some, I pretty much agree which everything you wrote, but i bet something like that would take capcom years to make haha the amount of time we all waited for RE5 an it can be completed in like 4-3 hours!!

they seriously needed more puzzles.. I played throug the game an thought wheres the puzzles at haha, resi use to get me stuck running around trying to find out where to go but this kinda felt like a action movie going in guns blazing killing everyone lol

spose thats how the B.S.A.A. do things, seeing as s.t.a.r.s were always getting set up by wesker i geuss the hole scinario has changed now.

T-virus

Please read this entire post:

I like the idea of whose going back to raccoon city and the arklay mountains but in my opinion I say the characters who are going back to the city get separated (mission coordinates) Chris and jill get the Mansion again and claire and leon meet up in the center of raccoon city.
Now what happens to jill and chris is almost what happens in the directors cut.....they separate when they reach the mansion. and when this happens you get the same choices as before playing as chris or jill! Later in the game while in the mansion again you will be ambushed by several tyrants and thats when Wesker saves you! now this next part may sound stupid but just hear me out on this one, Wesker has his memories wiped out and came to the mansion for answers to his past!
Oh I forgot to mention that this game will have two different story lines for the arklay mountains and raccoon city! So it will be like two different games for RE6! Sort of like the whole Disc one, Disc two deal.
Back to Leon and Claire! Leon is given directions to return to the city for any clues remaining on how to rid the world of the T-virus and will rendevouz with Claire at the southend of the city!
Another thing! You get to choose whether to play as Leon or Claire the sentences above were just examples!
Anyway back to the plot! who ever you play as will determine what happens and who you meet up with! Let me explain a little more before I go on.....
Lets say you play as Leon, about say halfway through the game you feel as if you've been every where when suddenly a carrier of the G-virus appears! as you fight it nothing seems to work! Thats when Ada appears and scares off the G-virus carrier! If you were to play as Claire the you would be surrounded by a pack of cerberuses and before even one makes a move multiple shots are made and kills the pack and your saviors are non other than Barry and HUNK!
One more thing! as to finding weapons(yes finding not buying) you have to look really hard for keys to rooms because your gonna be traveling. A lot.
And those are my ideas.....I've done a lot of thinking. hope you like my ideas!

ValentineFan

Wow! you really have thought that through! Great ideas, I like the idea of returning to Raccoon city, and would definitely like to see Wesker back, it won't be the same without him! :(

Levan

Polkka. lol
Off-topic:
Is it true that in RE6 they'll actually make a brand new story? If they were, it's kind of sad that they'll let go of the original story. It's kind of what made me a fan of Resident Evil.

On-topic:
Well, maybe should make like an RE4.5 or something which happens between the events of RE4 and RE5, and Claire, Rebecca, and Barry would be there, and maybe Billy as well. It could explain like how Wesker got the sample of the plagas even though Ada sent him a fake one(unless it was mentioned in RE5?) and maybe about Sherry.

I think it's a good idea to have Rebecca and Barry as partners, they'd go great with each other. Claire, on the other hand, would probably be searching for Sherry or something, and acts like either Ada in seperate ways or just the main character. Maybe a new character could accompany her, or one of the old characters, unused characters, like Carlos maybe.

And maybe Steve would be there and is being controlled by Wesker, and he would be like Wesker since he could also have been revived through the same virus.

Just my own thoughts, but I'd really like to see that. =P

Top Bottom