• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE6 Magazine Scans

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
if only this was on an actual site original not blogged we could use translate tools, but since it's just a photo taken off a blog :( nice find though

theinternat

Queen Internet
yeah, i can't seem to find these scans ANYWHERE else on the net, and i follow a lot of RE and gaming sites... maybe if we just wait a bit a translation will pop up somewhere. :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I can read Japanese...But only Hirigana and Katakana...There's a lot of Kanji in there, and I haven't studied Japanese enough to read Kanji...Sorry...

theinternat

Queen Internet
I can read Japanese...But only Hirigana and Katakana...There's a lot of Kanji in there, and I haven't studied Japanese enough to read Kanji...Sorry...

sorry's not good enough kennedy! turn in your mouse, you're fired from the internet.

lol :p

that's too bad though. oh well, i'm pretty sure when a translation does show up, it will likely have all the stuff we already know in it... lol. still, it's cool to have some new pictures to oggle :)

Top Bottom