• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 New PC Trailer

Levan

Polkka. lol
LMAO @ Chris' new costume.

At least Sheva's costume looks fine... but she kinda looks like Hunnigan now. D:

Zombie Enclave

Josh: Hey Chris?

Chris: Yeah?

Josh:....What the hell is that?

Chris: Oh this suit? Don't worry, people are going to mod a thousand other suits so you don't have to look at this. Like, so I could look like you guys, with a helmet!

Josh: Oh....but still?

Chris: ......IT'LL BE MODDED, DAMMIT!

Josh: JEEZZZ fine.....but hey, somebody already made something for you...* Gives him Gordon Freemans suit *

Sheva: AIAIAIAI LOLOL BLACK HUNNIGAN.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
here's a pic of the New Outfits

958470_20090716_790screen001.jpg

teal27

Hmm, strange that they reveal Jill like that. Maybe they figure it's really no secret anymore, ha ha.

I like the choice of music for the trailer though. That is one of the best pieces from the game, in my opinion. :)

Zombie Enclave

Yes....

But there is another one coming for both Sheva and Chris. I think it is the Capcom forum community created one. Then again, people can always skin the new costume...to not look so...erm, revealing. But the Sheva one is funny as hell.

teal27

Yeah, I don't much care for Chris's new outfit either. Pretty yucky. Although the leather pants idea was a neat choice . . .bwa ha ha. ;)
But I would have preferred zip on the silly shoulder guards and giant criss-crossing belts. The spiky gloves are pretty terrible too. Sorry, Chris, but as a fangirl, I must confess: You look SILLY! AW HA HA HA HA!!!

Leather pants, motorcycle boots and shirtless without the ridiculous accessories and greasy hair would have been fine, honestly. lol. Or paired with a simple t-shirt. Yum. :wub:

Anyway, I can't believe how many enemies I'm seeing on screen during those Mercenary clips. AUGH! I'd be dead before I got to my first time bonus at that rate! All those Lickers? *faints*

I wonder if they will tweak how much time you get on your time bonuses to something more substantial now that there are SO many enemies around to take care of?

Zombie Enclave

:O

But I thought you liked Chris's muscles! Just kidding.

But really, wtf. Looks like a buffed up Lone Wanderer with sun glasses, Raider armor and Leather Armor pants, but gone back to 2009 and named himself Chris Redfield. And fought African and ( for some reason ) Americans and Indians and Mexicannzzz.

Lol, but somebody already made a tool to mod RE5 costumes and guns. He even made Chris in a Nano suit! If you don't know what that is...it's from Crysis and it looks like this:

working.jpg

teal27

Oh, but I do like his bod,just not displayed in that fashion lol.

He looks like an extra from the Mad Max motorcycle gang, and that's bad, ha ha. If they really wanted him shirtless, couldn't they have thought up something that didn't look quite so ridiculous but still sans shirt? That would have been fine . . .:D

I mean, in my opinion, to not have some sort of version of Chris shirtless is, in fact, a crime, but a shirtless outfit is only as good as whatever the rest of the outfit dictates, and this outfit dictates laughter. :huh:

Someone needs to make a MOD of Chris without all the junky accessories, with normal styled hair, keep him shirtless, but wearing his sneakers and some faded jeans. Now that would be drool-worthy. Oooh, especially with the gun holster and knife sheath. M'm. May have to go draw this up to make sure I've got the details right, lol . . .

*runs off to find paper and pencils*

Zombie Enclave

Well, the game has already been put on the PC as a Benchmark version, and somebody ( his name is pixelmashers ) has released THAT, and has already replaced one of the Machineguns with a XM8.

And also, he does look like a guy that would be from Mad Max's gang, haha. But Fallout 3 has some Mad Max styled clothing, so I said that instead. Anyway though, I found out that RE 4 and RE 5 are totally different engines ( WUT ) so it might be hard to mod, if the person hasn't saw the mod tools or if Capcom makes an editor. ( Though, Fallout 3's GECK was created so people can add more, but RE 5 just seems like something Capcom would want you not to mod. But, if people can mod Street Fighter IV, they can most likely mod this. )

Top Bottom