• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW MOVIE!! resident evil: afterlife

REGirlfan

[quote author=Stop link=topic=483.msg11764#msg11764 date=1219647325]
Wait wth? Leon died in movie 2 how can he come back to life?
[/quote]

WHAT? leon was never on the re movies duh!! u mean carlos he died.this re:afterlife will be his first apperance in the franchise. :p that paper was a fake

ClaireRedfield68

They made a faux newspaper for the release of Apocalypse. Who knows? Besides the game and movies are set in Seperate universes. Most of the movie is incorrect. e.g

1. In apocalypse & Extinction Carlos falls for alice, while in the game he likes jill
2. Angela isnt real. She has lots of similarities to sherry. like she's the daughter of an umbrella scientist. Her surname cums from alfred and alexia ashford
3. In the game the virus didnt spread through the entire world.
4. Alice doesnt exist eitha

3d-agent

yes i agree with ClaireRedfield68, game and movie has quite different stories, the story in movie revolves around Alice, while the game revolves around all main the characters.

Micrathena

Hmm, I'll probably end up seeing it as usual :p

The only thing I'm looking forward to atm is Jensen Ackles being in the movie :r Even though he doesn't seem very "Leon-y" to me.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i personally would like to see another movie, as the others are not living up to my expectations
although i did read an article yesterday from whats his face, the director. saying he does have plans for a fourth, and alices clones will be in it.
although as far as the other characters go, im not sure..chris could make an appearance i guess, but jill sorta disappeared after apocalypse, when she rescued alice :/
no word on that..more wesker scenes aswell, although he doesnt look as cool in the film lol.
if there was a fourth film, there could be a tyrant, i dont think nemesis will be coming back.

Vangelis

Ohhh noooo please no the previous movies of Resident Evil sucked I bet this one will be just as bad maybe even worse.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I hope this is true, If so I cant wait to see it! Are they sure that Jill will be in the movie? cause they said she'd be in the 3rd movie, but she wasnt. At least I didnt see her in it.

PunkMaister

[quote author=Awaii-Lynne link=topic=483.msg15036#msg15036 date=1224962052]
I hope this is true, If so I cant wait to see it! Are they sure that Jill will be in the movie? cause they said she'd be in the 3rd movie, but she wasnt. At least I didnt see her in it.
[/quote] No you are right Jill was not featured in the third movie, could there be a chance for her to reappear in a 4th installment? Who knows...

aintnoscrub

Premium
i doubt jill will come back..its all about alice and her superpowers :-\ anyone else hate it since she turned into wonder woman?

PunkMaister

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=483.msg15058#msg15058 date=1224993592]
i doubt jill will come back..its all about alice and her superpowers :-\ anyone else hate it since she turned into wonder woman?
[/quote]

Umm... I do not recall wonderwoman having psionic powers... :eek: :-\ :eek:

Rachael

I am seriously in love with the RE franchise. I tried to play the games note that I used to be a tester but absolutely hated the game controls for the game so I went to the movies. I was really impressed actually even though the movies didn't stick with the original story.... Anyone who has played knows what I mean. The movies are awesome and have kept me hooked so far. Didn't exactly like part 2 as well as I did the others, 1 and 3, but it was still somewhat cool. Anyways, just mainly wanted to comment that I think it's possible that they do keep Carlos in the storyline. Anyone seen I Am Legend? Remember the virus Will Smith was trying to find the cure to and it hinted that he found a way.... Alice is smart and bold and strong and remember also that the key was in her blood....refer to I Am Legend again.... Will Smith was immune. What if Alice were to find a way that could reverse the Virus that has zombified practically all of creation.... Could it be a possibility that she would run into Carlos when she does have the antidote and reverse it? Who knows... In Hollywood, anything is possible in the movies....LMAO, I would totally LMAO if they used this idea.

aintnoscrub

Premium
even if they did find a cure they cant bring them back from the dead in a way which they will be 100% human again.
as they show in extinction that they can make them have basic knowledge of how things work, but thats about it..they couldnt reverse the fact that their insides would be rotting away slowly, and they have lost nearly all the brain power they had.

second off, carlos is gone...he gets eaten blown up doesn't he?? i cant actually remember, if not then them zombies would have eaten him..i can just remember him with a spliff and all these zombies coming in..cnt memba what happened next, anyways he wont be coming back in the form of the living.

alice, isn't quite immune, but her blood is the key to the cure, they make that clear in extinction aswell.

lastly, the movies weren't actually that good in comparison to the games..:S and the controls werent difficult at all, i found them quite easy to use tbh.

peace.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That Zombie got mad when the little brick didnt fit into the hole. Hahaha made him so angry he burst into mad rage. Hah! i remmember that part. maddness.

babyluvz

but leon didnt show up in part 2 ofre movie right? if it does, where can i see him? didnt eve remember i heard leon's name there

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
You all forgot one very important possibility. Even If Leon was proclaimed dead in a newspaper in the RE movie universe, it doesn't mean he couldn't come back to life. I say this because he was just proclaimed dead. There are many ways to seem like you died but not relly die. One exmple is falling down a dark cliff. After all, I don't think they said they found the body.

Top Bottom