• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 New Memory card cheat.

Terag Runner

I bought a new GC memory card and it had an RE4 cheat on it. It unlocked the alternate background assignment ada and mercenaries, as well as all the mercenary characters. My question is if that unlokced hand cannon and all the other stuff you get only after beating the game.

alonecrow

as far as i know, even you use cheat, the weapon such as handcannon oly appear after you beat the game.. IMO..

REGirlfan

[quote author=Terag Runner link=topic=262.msg6326#msg6326 date=1205702416]
I bought a new GC memory card and it had an RE4 cheat on it. It unlocked the alternate background assignment ada and mercenaries, as well as all the mercenary characters. My question is if that unlokced hand cannon and all the other stuff you get only after beating the game.
[/quote]

that happened to me one time i went to go get a used ps2 memery card it had all compleated games on there.lol i guess they don't erase the memery card before they trade it in.

alonecrow

if you're looking for a new MC and you wish there was a cheat on it, i doubt that..
but this case happened just now..

REGirlfan

[quote author=Terag Runner link=topic=262.msg6343#msg6343 date=1205806252]
It was a new memory card thought. It didn't give me 5 stars on mercenaries thought, so I guess it doesn't.
[/quote]

wow a new memery card!! well it must be something new they are doing.put some of the most popular game cheats on there for ya.lol

dark_zero

it was prolly somone who had a memory card was playing a game and the memory card wasnt agreeing and he/she brought it back without knowing they had left the cheat on their ::) >:(

Terag Runner

It has been like that on every memory card I'ce bought I've only just noticed because I just bought the game. I fogot to metion that it wasn't the offical nentendo one,it was mad cat or something like that.

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=262.msg6381#msg6381 date=1206380864]
i seen mad cat but i think the most famous cheat cd's are gameshark or codebreakers. :-[
[/quote]

yes.. that's more something like it..

Top Bottom