• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PsychoJill

Yup im new to the forum just wanted to start an intro bugger lol. Names AJ, been a fan of the RE series since 1997. Favorite game in the series is a tie between RE2 and Code Veronica.

Other game series i like are Parasite Eve, Tomb Raider, Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, Clock Tower, Uncharted, Mirror's Edge, Siren, Koudelka, Fear Effect, etc

Levan

Polkka. lol
Welcome to the forums, you'll have a fun time here. :)

BTW, you're a fan of PE? I love that game as well. :p

PsychoJill

Levan;42664 said:
Welcome to the forums, you'll have a fun time here. :)

BTW, you're a fan of PE? I love that game as well. :p

Thanks, and yea i love PE its been my fav game next to RE for a LONG time lol. Cant wait for Part 3 to come out.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I'm kind of wondering why square placed PE 3 on the PSP. I think that game deserved to be in the PS3/Xbox 360. :(

PsychoJill

Levan;42687 said:
I'm kind of wondering why square placed PE 3 on the PSP. I think that game deserved to be in the PS3/Xbox 360. :(

All i can think of is that there given the game a test run, see how well it sells its been almost 10 years since PE2. Than we'll either get a remake of PE1 or a true sequal finaly for Next Gen systems.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hi PsychoJill and welcome to the Resident Evil News Forums! I see you've posted alot already. Continue with that and enjoy your stay. :)

PsychoJill

Romero;42692 said:
Hi PsychoJill and welcome to the Resident Evil News Forums! I see you've posted alot already. Continue with that and enjoy your stay. :)

Trust me, I will lol. Thanks for the welcome =)

Levan

Polkka. lol
PsychoJill;42691 said:
All i can think of is that there given the game a test run, see how well it sells its been almost 10 years since PE2. Than we'll either get a remake of PE1 or a true sequal finaly for Next Gen systems.

Oh, nice. I'll be waiting for that. :)

You've been posting quite a lot, I'm happy to see a very active new member. :D

PsychoJill

Levan;42699 said:
Oh, nice. I'll be waiting for that. :)

You've been posting quite a lot, I'm happy to see a very active new member. :D

Same here.
And yea i know theres alot of people who sign up and dissapear im not one of em lmao. I can pretty much talk forever @_@

Trinity

Welcome Psycho Jill.
:thumbs up: for Tomb Raider,I grew up with that game,but it tended to drain my life energy a lot ;). Parasite Eve's cool too

What more can I say accept enjoy your stay darlin' :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yo!
welcome to the forum PsychoJill
are you actually a psyco? :p I'm only joking, cool name!!
stick around an enjoy your stay my psycho friend

PsychoJill

echoey;42719 said:
yo!
welcome to the forum PsychoJill
are you actually a psyco? :p I'm only joking, cool name!!
stick around an enjoy your stay my psycho friend

Lol thanks for the welcome, And nah the name PsychoJill just popped into my head randomly couldnt figure out a name to register with lmao.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Welcome!
All members are expected to be on the parade ground at 0800 tomorrow, for Left 4 Dead briefing. Any who do not turn up will face the fury of the Witch!!1
Oh, and stay out of sector 1A1 :p

PsychoJill

ChrisRedfield1994;42737 said:
Welcome!
All members are expected to be on the parade ground at 0800 tomorrow, for Left 4 Dead briefing. Any who do not turn up will face the fury of the Witch!!1
Oh, and stay out of sector 1A1 :p

o.o sector 1a1 you say? ...oops uh i mean thanks for the welcome ;D

L

Lurker
WHO DARE CALL JILL A PSYCHO!

JK. Welcome to the forums. Dont worry, freddy krueger only came here once.

Top Bottom