• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Here - anyone remember an RE RPG forum?

Kephazard

Hi all. New here, but longtime fan. My minds been rife with RE thoughts since playing RE:4make. Bought some new ps1-hdmi cables and broke out the OG game recently. Also finally talked my spouse into trying out the original RE:make. They just made it to the lab so we're nearly there!

Anyways, I used to lurk on some RE forums back around the late 00s, early 10s. I remember one that seemed primarily centered around collaborative text-based RPG games. Everyone would make a character and then they'd take turns writing what happened next. I can't seem to find it anymore and I'm just wondering if anyone else remembers this? I thought it was called "Umbrella Forums" or something like that.
Regardless, happy to be here. Seems like a community with a positive attitude. Too often I see "fans" just tearing down one game or another. It's one thing to have criticism, it's another to deny someone else's fun. Anybody's least favorite game is someone else's favorite .... unless it's Gun Survivor 2 ;)

Top Bottom