• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new guy alert

hobojoe521

hey everyone im new to this, in fact this is my first forum ever subscribing to so this is a little weird to me but ill give it a shot.

ill tell yall a little bit about myself:

my name is joe

im twelve years old

i own RE4

i get the name hobo cause thats my nickname

say my username and youll figure out why its hobojoe(it rymes(lol))

also i dont really know how to make alot of sence when im typing so please exscuse that

also i love these smiles:lol::lol::lol::wacko::wacko::wacko::D:D

hobojoe521

hey can someone help how do i edit my avatar see look to your left i have no pic right how can i put one there

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome Joe!

hobojoe521;65449 said:
hey can someone help how do i edit my avatar see look to your left i have no pic right how can i put one there
On the navigation bar on the top of the page, click "Quick Links". Select User Control Panel in the menu.

You should now be in your control panel. On the left side, click "Edit Avatar".

You have two options. You can use another host (photobucket, imageshack or any other site) and link your avatar from there.
The second option is to upload an image directly from your PC.

Not all file types will work but GIF and JPG files are OK. Perhaps PNG too. The image will be scaled down if it's larger than 100x100 pixels.

Just ask again if you need more help, I or someone else will be happy to assist you.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey Joe! Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome to the forums Mr. Hobojoe. :lol: I like saying your username....hobojoe. Bahahahaha. :blink:

Mr Sunshine

Welcome to the forums Hobojoe!!! Damn I wasn't fast enough again.. I will be the first one to greet the next newcomer..

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;65513 said:
Welcome to the forums Hobojoe!!! Damn I wasn't fast enough again.. I will be the first one to greet the next newcomer..

Mahahahaha...we will see about that my friend. :pirate:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;65551 said:
It seams we have a deal.. EAT MY DUST!! :p

I don't eat dust...I eat brains :p

Poor hobojoe...he's gonna think we're absolutely insane. Aahh....who am I kidding? We are insane!!

L

Lurker
Were luvable and huggable and kissable. (no gayness intended)

Anyway welcome, tremor ran out of brains so stay away from her...

Top Bottom