• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new fish in the pond, saying hola!

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Greetings to all and i am glad to be here, though i am not considerably new to resident evil world but i'm still pretty green behind the ears, because you see i played my first RE game as Leon in RE 4, oh yes i started from that era, years back which indeed made a tremendous impact on me and left me in awe and i mean it in the best of ways.
After i completed the game on my "not so old" ps2, life happened and i lost all the tracks of the gaming world with one exception and that is of course RE, as i refused to let go of that boon of a game. I played various other games of the series over the years but only stepping upwards and unfortunately not been able to experience the class of first hand survival-horror freshly out of capcom's factory that looked like play dough ;D at least not till now, so i'm ready and 'not' heavily packed to go back in time and have some zombie fiesta :b

I am so looking forward to be here, in front of you humble undead masters and mistresses and also to bug y'all from time to time with the questions regarding the old school RE gameplay and such, so you'll be hearing the whining :D pleasure being here.

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hiya! Love the name :p Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here :)

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Aloha! and thank you Jen, you are too kind :b and the least i can say to repay the kindness is that, your's is a pretty neat too >:D

Absolutely, looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to explore the site. Personal insurance is not required but is highly recommended.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Oh hey! Welcome!
I hope you´ll like it here. =)
Keep calm and play Resident Evil ( doesn´t matter if it´s old school or not ). ;)

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Oh hey! Welcome!
I hope you´ll like it here. =)
Keep calm and play Resident Evil ( doesn´t matter if it´s old school or not ). ;)
Howdy evil, egregious here! Well that's certainly a lol intro. For me :D but all kidding aside, thank you and aye i already am liking it here. I will try my best and get a cool-aid to stay calm ;p

Top Bottom