• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 New Character In raid Mode

Wayniiee

Hey Guys So This Port Of Resident Evil Revelations, Raid Mode Is Supposed To Have New Characters So Who Else Would You Like To See In Raid Mode?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
No idea, to be honest... As much as I would love to see Ada, she has no connection to the story (neither has Claire, but when do we ever see her otherwise? She has become the female Hunk). Maybe Jake? He must have been rather young at that time, but we know from his biography that he became a mercenary as a teenager, and it would be interesting to see him like that.

I guess Hunnigan would be nice too... But after that missed chance in RE6, I don't think it will ever happen. Chris is already there anyway, so if they add Claire as well, I think I'll be happy.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm sure I remember from somewhere that Hunk was going to be involved in the port somehow, I'm guessing that this might be in Raid. Rachael would be a cool addition, both human and mutated. Imagine running around as Rachael, madly laughing as she mows down the zombies. :p

EDIT: I think the commentary in the 12 minute video thread has commentary that mentions Hunk.

Top Bottom