• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 New character confirmed.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Chris-BSAA;62672 said:
Where did you heared they had to come from LIN or DE? if your right, well... lets say i would be dissapointed because i hoped for 4 NEW characters... :confused:

anyway, found a new video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knBH2V2krc8
shows figures of the new costume and... 2 NEW figures of REBECCA AND BARY! How cool is that??!!:D

^Holy ****! That settles it :D (wow I kind of hit the nail on the head lol)

LMAO at how Chris is sitting in his warrior outfit! YUM.

Now where is Claire!?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Chris-BSAA;62672 said:
Where did you heared they had to come from LIN or DE? if your right, well... lets say i would be dissapointed because i hoped for 4 NEW characters... :confused:

I heard it from the Resident Evil Wikia. They update on Alternate edtion every once in a while. They say what is going to be in the each of the DLCs. They just recently updated the Alternate Edition on the Mercenaries Reunion about 1 hour ago and confirmed that Chris Flashback BSAAA will be playable in Mercenaries Reunion.

Also, I didn't say that they had to come from LIN and DE. You get 2 characters from LIN, 2 characters from DE, 2 characters from Costume Pack 1, and 2 characters fomr Costume Pack 2. Making a total of 8 Mercenaries Reunion characters.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
not official but since barry and Rebecca have bottlecaps, they are probaly the new mercs charactors, i just hope jill gets new costumes to use in the new levels or even a "replace Sheva with Jill mode" in story mode

v iBaxter

i was thinking that a mode where you could choose a character in story but that would cost alot of money for capcom to get all different characters voices through a whole story.

Top Bottom