• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nemesis vs Mr. X

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Continued from KennedyKiller's post.......
They got to the Helipad, just as they walked in, Nemesis ripped open a section of fencing, while Blaldy sliced open a section of fencing. Birkin was seen outside of the fence, transforming. His bony faceplate grew what looked like a lip-less grin. His arm (the smaller one.) grew to the exact length of the other and grew large talons. Two large bony wing-like arms ripped through his back and started growing. Finally his human face and arms absorbed into his body. He let out an extremely large roar. He jumped clear over the fence and landed on the Helipad, large chunks of cement went flying in every direction. He charged at the fighting pair of monsters and knocked them both over. Nemesis had enough of both monsters, deciding to fight the weaker one first, he charged at Baldy, got him on the ground, then took firm grasp on both sides of his temples. He pulled as hard as he could, ripping Baldy's head clean off, the Trench coat monster was finally dead..........
(P.S do not kill Birkin OR Nemesis off, I want this Birkin/Nemesis fight to last a while.)

A hellicopter was circling overhead, unknown where it came from. It was a miricale, but it couldn't land due to the ferocious fight between the mutated G monster and Nemisis. The survivors glanced at the chopper, but were more inthralled with a battle that someone should be videotaping for a remake of "Clash of the Titans."
"Wow! I don't know where to go from here, but at this point,i really don't care either. Something about watching these monsters fight is really awesome!" said Carlos, in an almost fearful, yet giddy way.
"Ya, wish i had some popcorn," Leon retorted.
"Are you guys CRAZY!" Claire said amazed, "Those THINGS have been trying all day to KILL US, and NOW you wanna hang around and watch!?"
"No, but we really don't have anywhere to go either," answered Leon, still mesmerized by the fight that no one would ever know about.
"We could stand and fight" Jill said, "But it may be to little avail. Our handguns couldn't match what they're doing to one another."
Just as Jill finished her sentence, irony smiled upon the survivors, and two shotguns, S.T.A.R.S. issued too, fell from the 'copter onto the hellipad, not to far from the survivors. Jill ran over to them, throwing one to Leon, keeping one for herself. Claire had her hands full with protecting Sherry, and Carlos had a submachine gun. Jill just kept studying the guns, then looking up at the 'copter. She knew the driver.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
A hellicopter was circling overhead, unknown where it came from. It was a miricale, but it couldn't land due to the ferocious fight between the mutated G monster and Nemisis. The survivors glanced at the chopper, but were more inthralled with a battle that someone should be videotaping for a remake of "Clash of the Titans."
"Wow! I don't know where to go from here, but at this point,i really don't care either. Something about watching these monsters fight is really awesome!" said Carlos, in an almost fearful, yet giddy way.
"Ya, wish i had some popcorn," Leon retorted.
"Are you guys CRAZY!" Claire said amazed, "Those THINGS have been trying all day to KILL US, and NOW you wanna hang around and watch!?"
"No, but we really don't have anywhere to go either," answered Leon, still mesmerized by the fight that no one would ever know about.
"We could stand and fight" Jill said, "But it may be to little avail. Our handguns couldn't match what they're doing to one another."
Just as Jill finished her sentence, irony smiled upon the survivors, and two shotguns, S.T.A.R.S. issued too, fell from the 'copter onto the hellipad, not to far from the survivors. Jill ran over to them, throwing one to Leon, keeping one for herself. Claire had her hands full with protecting Sherry, and Carlos had a submachine gun. Jill just kept studying the guns, then looking up at the 'copter. She knew the driver.
"I still don't know if this is enough fire power..." said Carlos. Jill raised her weapon, Carlos put his hand on her shoulder, "We cant take them both, we have no choice but to wait until one of them kills the other, then we can try to take out the winner" said Carlos. Jill gave a nod.
Nemesis grabbed Birkin's wing-like arm, and yanked hard toward the ground, this made Birkin fall, biffing it and landing hard on his face. Birkin grabbed Nemesis's leg with his other long arm and threw him. Nemesis hit the cement so hard that it cracked. He got to his feet, and decked Birkin in the face, stunned, Birkin had no choice but to take another nasty blow to the stomach. Birkin then grabbed Nemesis by the shoulder and stabbed him through the other, Birkin then head butted the one eyed beast. Stumbling backward, Nemesis fell on his rump, just as Birkin overhead smashed him in the forehead. Nemesis now enraged, grabbed Birkins left hind arm, turned it and stabbed Birkin upward through the bottom of his chin into the brain. Nemesis turned his attention toward the survivors, hee slowly walked toward them. he suddenly stopped halfway and turned around. Birkin was mutating.
(I did the last two formation scenes so I want you to do this one. Remember form 4 is the fast one that climbs walls)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
"I still don't know if this is enough fire power..." said Carlos. Jill raised her weapon, Carlos put his hand on her shoulder, "We cant take them both, we have no choice but to wait until one of them kills the other, then we can try to take out the winner" said Carlos. Jill gave a nod.
Nemesis grabbed Birkin's wing-like arm, and yanked hard toward the ground, this made Birkin fall, biffing it and landing hard on his face. Birkin grabbed Nemesis's leg with his other long arm and threw him. Nemesis hit the cement so hard that it cracked. He got to his feet, and decked Birkin in the face, stunned, Birkin had no choice but to take another nasty blow to the stomach. Birkin then grabbed Nemesis by the shoulder and stabbed him through the other, Birkin then head butted the one eyed beast. Stumbling backward, Nemesis fell on his rump, just as Birkin overhead smashed him in the forehead. Nemesis now enraged, grabbed Birkins left hind arm, turned it and stabbed Birkin upward through the bottom of his chin into the brain. Nemesis turned his attention toward the survivors, hee slowly walked toward them. he suddenly stopped halfway and turned around. Birkin was mutating.
(I did the last two formation scenes so I want you to do this one. Remember form 4 is the fast one that climbs walls)
Another mutation, the fourth, that gave the monster that was Birkin a more dog or wolflike appearance. It got down on all fours, hind legs arched in a way identical to most four legged animals. This time it grew a neck, a long neck, glowing red eyes, and perhaps the worst feature, was its teeth. Rows upon rows of sharp teeth in an overly large mouth.
"Wow, are you guys seeing this?" asked Carlos, though not asking like he expected any of them to say "no."
Nemisis' face was fixed, the monster never could make any other face than it's one firightening and oddly cockly looking one, but if it could make one, it might actually have flashed with doubt for a second. Seeing this cretaure, a creature like itself, almost gave the monster humanity for a split second. But it didn't, Nemisis was programmed to eradicate the S.T.A.R.S. and all threats to its mission. This creature, this bio-logical monster that was like a surgate older brother to Nemisis in some twisted way, must be destroyred. Nemisis wasn't mutatin though, only growing weaker from the previous fights with the Tyrant it fought before, as well as fights with this monster. G, on the other hand, with every mutation looked new and rejuvinated. This fight could decide it all, and ther five meager humans could do nothing but sit and watch.
"A moment like this would go real well in a video game," said Leon, and as if on cue with his stupid comment, the titans clashed at each other...

wesker_awesome

Another mutation, the fourth, that gave the monster that was Birkin a more dog or wolflike appearance. It got down on all fours, hind legs arched in a way identical to most four legged animals. This time it grew a neck, a long neck, glowing red eyes, and perhaps the worst feature, was its teeth. Rows upon rows of sharp teeth in an overly large mouth.
"Wow, are you guys seeing this?" asked Carlos, though not asking like he expected any of them to say "no."
Nemisis' face was fixed, the monster never could make any other face than it's one firightening and oddly cockly looking one, but if it could make one, it might actually have flashed with doubt for a second. Seeing this cretaure, a creature like itself, almost gave the monster humanity for a split second. But it didn't, Nemisis was programmed to eradicate the S.T.A.R.S. and all threats to its mission. This creature, this bio-logical monster that was like a surgate older brother to Nemisis in some twisted way, must be destroyred. Nemisis wasn't mutatin though, only growing weaker from the previous fights with the Tyrant it fought before, as well as fights with this monster. G, on the other hand, with every mutation looked new and rejuvinated. This fight could decide it all, and ther five meager humans could do nothing but sit and watch.
"A moment like this would go real well in a video game," said Leon, and as if on cue with his stupid comment, the titans clashed at each other...
Nemesis got the first few hits in, he grabbed the back of the grotesque neck, and smashed it into the concrete reapetedly a huge hole was forming in the ground. When the monster was stunned, Nemesis raised his arms over his head, joined them and smashed them down on the crown of the skull. Slight skull fracture, no big deal for the genetically perfect "G". "G" needed to feed, he grabbed Nemesis with both elongated arms and tried to shove him into his mouth. Nemesis ripped out two of its teeth and used them like daggers, impaling "G" through both eyes. Nemesis was getting ****ed off. He decked "G" in the face as hard as he could. He withdrew a tentacle out of each of his hands, wrapped them around the base of the neck, and swung him around, smahing him into the ground, power converters, and even a helipad light. "G" used his enormous claws to cut off the tentacles, they grew back. Birkin charged at Nemesis. It Reared back and prepared to smash Nemesis, Nemesis grabbed the elbows of the larger two arms, and shoved it back he punched Birkin in the stomach reapeadedly. He gave a mighty heave and Birkin was thrown to the ground. He got back up with lightning speed. He quickly gulped down Nemesis. It moved toward the survivors, it reared back showing dominance. Two tentacles poked through the stomach area, and started threading themselved like needles. What looked like a yank from the survivors ends, spilled Birkins intestines and organs all over the survivors in a spectacular shower of blood and gore. Nemesis got up from the mess, holding Birkins heart in his hand, crushed it and let out a loud victory roar. The corpse of Birkin started twiching the head remained the same but everything else was losing mass, the bones of Birkin started dissolving. It looked like a large blob, it had a large mouth, and limbs sticking out of the muck that was his body.
The team in the Helicopter decided the only way either one of them is going to die is to even the odds. They threw a Rocket Launcher down towards Nemesis, he picked it up ready for the final battle............

alexander

Hi,Lads. I'm sorry for such interruption, but was reading forums and found Mrx vs Nemesis and that is exactly what I did recently, maybe this will inspire somebody,maybe not. Here is my short video

wesker_awesome

Hi,Lads. I'm sorry for such interruption, but was reading forums and found Mrx vs Nemesis and that is exactly what I did recently, maybe this will inspire somebody,maybe not. Here is my short video
Nice vid man, i would love you to make a sequal to it. It was awesoem i wanna see the actual figh man, i gove you vid 5/5 stars.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
..then Nemesis ate some tacos with fire sauce. The tyrant was about to attack as Nemesis bent over, pulled his pants down and farted. The tyrant caught on fire instantly and Nemesis sipped his baha blast Mt Dew and said " I bet you wish you had one of these to put out that burn" After that.. Nemesis had a Taco addiction, left Jill alone and started going town to town saying "Tacos" terrorizing Taco Bells around the country.

wesker_awesome

..then Nemesis ate some tacos with fire sauce. The tyrant was about to attack as Nemesis bent over, pulled his pants down and farted. The tyrant caught on fire instantly and Nemesis sipped his baha blast Mt Dew and said " I bet you wish you had one of these to put out that burn" After that.. Nemesis had a Taco addiction, left Jill alone and started going town to town saying "Tacos" terrorizing Taco Bells around the country.
Lol nice parody, I was always hoping my stories would be good enough to be parodized.

Top Bottom