• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nemesis vs Mr. X

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
"STAAAAAAAAAARRRSSSSS" said Nemesis. He was chasing Jill Valentine who was a good runner. She took a left and lost Nemesis. "I need to get this "G" sample back to the police station" said Jill. She ran into a large humanoid with a trench coat. "Just leave me the hell alone." When she noticed it wasn't Nemesis she ran the other way.
Nemesis came around the corner. Nemesis and the T-103 looked at eachother. Each of the Tyrants became very terrirotial towards eachother. The T-103 punched the wall causing a section of bricks to fly backward into the building. The T-103 then stomped the ground and large chunks of concrete flew in every direction. Jill had seen two animals fight over territory before this was about to get dangerous. She jumped through the nearest window as the two titans started charging towards eachother. Nemesis picked the T-103 up over his shoulder and threw him down on top of a car, he started punching his head until it was lodged in the hood of the car. The T-103 ripped a streetlamp out of the ground and hit Nemesis into a TacoBell.

Zacmac90

Thank you, I really emphasized that they were almost mindless beasts: ie territorial, stamping ect. ect.

nice story, u should make it longer but good none the less, I could see Nemesis and Mr.X duking it out like wild animals, it's like a re version of Freddy vs Jason

wesker_awesome

nice story, u should make it longer but good none the less, I could see Nemesis and Mr.X duking it out like wild animals, it's like a re version of Freddy vs Jason

I am gonna make it longer. Yeah that movie was pretty sweet.

Zacmac90

The only thing I wonder is both tyrants after Jill or they just fighting for the right to take her out themselves?

wesker_awesome

The only thing I wonder is both tyrants after Jill or they just fighting for the right to take her out themselves?

Jill is holding the "G' sample thats what Mr X is after. She is also STARS so Nemesis is trying to kill her.

wesker_awesome

ahh ok, so say Jill gets rid of it somehow, would Mr.X still go after her

He wouldn't know she got rid of it. I think (not entirley sure) that it was also sent to kill witnesses of "G" so Umbrelly wouldn't be in deep sh*t.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Jill watched Nemesis go flying from the window she just jumped through, but she left quickly, knowing that the monster in the trench coat was after her as well. "Wow, i must've really ****ed Umbrella off by making it out of that mansion alive,"She said to herself as she fan through an abandoned buliding,"Oh, Chris, Barry, where are you when i need you?" "STAAAAAAAARRS!!" Came a roar from the distance, and Jill knew Nemisis was back in the game, and she couldnt aford to loose. She saw a door with a sign that said "Stairs" and took it, running upwards, but just as soon as she reached the second floor landing the ground exploaded before her. "NO!" She screamed, as Nemises, who had jumped up from the first floor through the floor to get to Jill, brought his gigantic fist down. Jill covered her face, aware of her impending doom, but unable to do anything to save herself. Then there was a loug CRACK!!! And Nemisis was on he ground, roaring in pain. The monster in the trench coat was back, and Jill met his eyes before he picked her up and threw her, but instead of him comming back for her, the monster walked over to Nemisis, which was back on his over sized feet. Trench coat man threw a punch at Nemisis, but Nemisis caught it, and kicked the monster, which Jill had decidd to call Baldy, in the abdomen. Baldy caught his fall, and was up in a heartbeat, one of Jills fast and loud heartbeats. Baldy tackled Nemisis down the same stairs Jill just ran up, and then wall at the landing gave way, sending both monsers back out onto the street, where the fight would only get worse...

wesker_awesome

Jill watched Nemesis go flying from the window she just jumped through, but she left quickly, knowing that the monster in the trench coat was after her as well. "Wow, i must've really ****ed Umbrella off by making it out of that mansion alive,"She said to herself as she fan through an abandoned buliding,"Oh, Chris, Barry, where are you when i need you?" "STAAAAAAAARRS!!" Came a roar from the distance, and Jill knew Nemisis was back in the game, and she couldnt aford to loose. She saw a door with a sign that said "Stairs" and took it, running upwards, but just as soon as she reached the second floor landing the ground exploaded before her. "NO!" She screamed, as Nemises, who had jumped up from the first floor through the floor to get to Jill, brought his gigantic fist down. Jill covered her face, aware of her impending doom, but unable to do anything to save herself. Then there was a loug CRACK!!! And Nemisis was on he ground, roaring in pain. The monster in the trench coat was back, and Jill met his eyes before he picked her up and threw her, but instead of him comming back for her, the monster walked over to Nemisis, which was back on his over sized feet. Trench coat man threw a punch at Nemisis, but Nemisis caught it, and kicked the monster, which Jill had decidd to call Baldy, in the abdomen. Baldy caught his fall, and was up in a heartbeat, one of Jills fast and loud heartbeats. Baldy tackled Nemisis down the same stairs Jill just ran up, and then wall at the landing gave way, sending both monsers back out onto the street, where the fight would only get worse...

Nice man. You did an amazing job XD Blady that was funny. Not critiszing at all but its spelled Nemesis. I loved it man.

wesker_awesome

Continued from KennedyKiller's post......
Nemesis stomped the ground, he charged at Baldy who then grabbed Nemesis's shoulders. Nemesis grabbed Baldy's shoulder's back and they were both pushing eachother. Baldy being slightly stronger was able to push Nemesis into a wall where he grabbed the back of Nemesis's head and slammed it into the window. Nemesis notices a pipe sticking out of the wall. He ripps it out and smacks Baldy in the side of the head with it. The pipe breaks but gives Nemesis a window of oportunity. He grabbed Baldy's shiny head and smashed it against the ground so hard a section of the street caved in. Nemesis then picked up a Taxi Cab and hit Baldy with it. Blady slammed into another car. Nemesis picked up the Taxi over his head and slammed it into the car Baldy was laying on the cars exploded the the two titans flew into an industrial warehouse.........

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Continued from Weskey's post...
Baldy got up first after the explosion, his trench caot ripped in many spots, but he didn't even notice, he just glared at Nemesis. Nemesis glared back, barley mumbling "S.T.A.R.S." The two charged each other, like raging bulls, both unaware that their target was slipping away...
Jill ran, hard, and was now three blocks away. She stopped to take a breather, leaning ove, hands on her knees, heavy breaths comming from her slender diaphram. She averted her eyes from the street for a second too long. "Uhhh. UHHH!" came a moan from just aside her. She shot up, but was too late, the zombie had here in a strangle hold, clawing, making biting motions twords her throat. She caught it just in time, but it was fighting hard, and the moaning was drawing other zombies near. A group gathered, and was inching closer. "No, i can't..." Jill stammered, but then her grip failed her. The first zombie lunged foreward, but with a loud BANG hit the ground, then all the other zombies started falling as well.
"Hey chica, ya need a hand again? Haha, without me you'd have been toast LONG ago," laughed a young man who walked over to Jill. He was tall, tan, with brown hair, and a latino accent, which, acording to him "Drives the girls crazy."
"Carlos," Siged Jill,"Thank you, again." However, before he could respond more moaning was heard, and Carlos aimed his assult riffle tword the moaning, only to see the bodies of zombies being knocked through the air. And what was causing this? None other than Baldy, making his way twords the pair. "Uh, Jill, what is THAT!?" Carlos exlaimed.
"No time, RUN!"

wesker_awesome

Continued from KennedyKiller's post.......
Kill and Carlos ran to the nearest door, it was locked. "We have to find a way to open it" said Jill. Nemesis picked up Baldy by the back and was charging for Jill and Carlos they were gonna get crushed! There was no way out of the slender alleyway. They did find a fire escape. They climbed up it as fast as they could. nemesis pile drived through the door. "I guess were taking the high road chica" said Carlos. They saw a door that led to a staircase. The frame was shaking. Out came Nemesis. Baldy grabbed the back of his head and smashed him into a generator the an exoplosion. They fell. Into the hole in the street that was made earlier, into the sewer......

Top Bottom