• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Need help with the conveyor belt

Deputy

I looked at a couple of walkthroughs and they are pretty worthless. One said just to "walk slowly" and you will get through it. Yeah right. That sure didn't work. I am assuming that you have to have crates on both sides of you to keep from getting toasted. But that idiot female partner always seems to make a dumb move and get herself burnt up. So what is the secret to getting through the conveyor belt? Any help would be appreciated.

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
May I ask which one?

There are three in that factory. From hearing crates, I'm gonna guess and say its either the first or third one. For the first one, you just have to run from conveyor belt to conveyor belt, avoiding the crates. From what I have seen from other players on Youtube, you can use the middle in-between the two belts to make it easier. For the third, run from conveyor belt to conveyor belt, just be careful around the bodies that will try and grab you. Trying to reach the platform at the end can be tough if you don't time it correctly.

Deputy

It's the first one. First let me ask, WHICH DIRECTION am I supposed to be heading in?...towards the two doors that send the crates out or towards the fire? I've been going towards the fire and trying to get through there, but no matter what I try, I get toasted. I just tried running towards the source of the crates (the two doors at the far end of the conveyor belt). I can get there no problemo. But there is no way to run through either of the doors.

Deputy

Okay...I got it. Gotta head in the direction the crates are coming from and hop off when there is an opening. Thanks for the help!!!!:)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Belt conveyor use the continuous or indirect movement to transport cargoes which have different weight. It can not only transport all kinds of goods in bulk, but also can transport many different cartons, packaging bags which have different weight.It is suitable for widely industries such as food, electron, chemistry, print and so on.Belt conveyors Structural forms: slot type belt conveyor, flat type belt conveyor, climbing type belt conveyor and many other forms belt conveyors. It is also can add some accessories like lifting side bar, hemline, and can satisfy all kinds of craft requirements. The workbench and added lattern support on two sides of the conveyor can be the accessory coils on the electronic instrument accessory or food package.

Yikes! Where did that come from?????:eek:
Lmao! It was a spammer. I hate spam but this is hilarious.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Maybe write a complaint to UCH Conveyor and tell them about your experience with their product. Some possible complaints could be "too many fatal incidents" or "not suitable to transport dead bodies".

Top Bottom