• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name That Song Game

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I've come up with a fun little game. Post a picture and guess the name of the song based on the picture that was posted by the person above you. The image must be in relation of the title of the song. You don't need to guess the name of the band, just the song in question. I may add a score board in the future that gets updated depending how it goes :p

The rules:

1) The song must be in direct relation of the songs title. It does not have to do anything with the songs lyrics but must be a clear and obvious in regards to the photo of the songs title.

2) To avoid quoting every ones post to tell them their guess was correct. Give the person a like if they guessed correctly. Please do not like any of the posts if the guess is wrong or if it has no relation to your guess. For example if x guessed y's picture and x was correct, only y can like x's picture. This could effect the scoring system.

3) If the guesser is wrong. You may link the person who guessed the songs name and tell them what the song was supposed to be.

4) Absolutely no editing your posts. That's suspicion of cheating.

5) Have fun!

Scoreboard:
(Placeholder)

Examples:

Under The Bridge
ENAMI_-_a_Sanjo_Bridge_-_Kyoto_-_STANDARD_2_ddddd.34205012_std.jpg

Tyrant
tyrant1.jpg

Poprocks and Coke
Urban-Legend-of-Pop-Rocks-and-Coke.jpg

Hammerhead
hammerhead.jpg

Dim Halo
halocale-600x400.jpg

Let the Game Begin

This one is so easy that I'll cry if someone gets it wrong.

2e1vh2t.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Resident Evil OST - Fierce Pursuit

Those were examples and the title was provided on top of each of the pictures :/

You want to guess the one on the bottom that is after "Let the game begin". Did you read the rules? There is no need to quote. I'll give you permission just this once to edit your post :p xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Patiently waiting for someone to show a picture for the answer "sex on fire"

Heh /no perve

Name that song

you____your_sex_is_on_fire____by_glamurosa666-d4cbq3e.jpg

That should be appropriate and sufficient -_-

Also please read the rules and post a picture for a song. Just kick starting this back up.

Top Bottom