• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My version on a Resident Evil film series based on the video games

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I've removed the other duplicate threads as we didn't need three spread across the forum.

Performed a quick skim through the article - looks pretty interesting. I'll have to have a proper look this evening when I've got some mroe time on my hands.

RedfieldFan

I've removed the other duplicate threads as we didn't need three spread across the forum.

Performed a quick skim through the article - looks pretty interesting. I'll have to have a proper look this evening when I've got some mroe time on my hands.
Thanks, I'm new to posting here and my computer kept freezing, so I wasn't sure if the thread was created, hence the duplicate threads :confused:. Thanks for the cleanup :redface: sorry for the bother.

MisterScott

I got a question, are your concept movies set in the 90s like the games or are they supposed to be modern reimaginings set in this era?

RedfieldFan

I got a question, are your concept movies set in the 90s like the games or are they supposed to be modern reimaginings set in this era?
I actually didn't mention it on purpose. It's up to the reader to decide (or the movie studio if the films were actually being made:wink:). In my opinion the stories work both in 98 and in contemporary times.
Did you like the article?

MisterScott

I actually didn't mention it on purpose. It's up to the reader to decide (or the movie studio if the films were actually being made:wink:). In my opinion the stories work both in 98 and in contemporary times.
Did you like the article?

Yes I enjoyed reading your article I wish someone with your vision got the chance to direct a Resident Evil Movie because your idea is actually a adaption of the games unlike Paul Anderson who for some weird reason decided to make his set in some sort of blizzare alternate universe version of Resident Evil instead of anything that resembles the real Resident Evil.

Top Bottom