• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Novel/fan fic: "Resident Evil: Evolution"

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I want to tell you all about the novel/fan fic im writing, called "Resident Evil: Evolution"!
The reason it's both Novel and fan fic is because i will most likely release a few Chapters at a time here untill the entire fan fic is done... and then send it to be published (i will try to get Capcoms premission first, of course. :))

So, it is basically set in an alternate future set after "Resident Evil 3: Nemesis".
Most of The Umbrella Corporation has "fallen" after The Government found out what they had done in Raccooon City.

But the government didnt know... that a small part of Umbrella went underground, now governed by Wesker and a mysterious woman called Selena.
On the surface, however, they operate by the name "Tripox Corporations", the rest of the world know it as a big medical Corporation.
A new version of the T-Virus has been created, called "The Frost Virus", Wesker and Selena are trying to use it to create new Bio Weapons...

Jill has settled down in Malmö, a town in Sweden and has now got a husband and two children, Kara and Chris.
For Jill, the worst is over and she has moved on with her life... Oh, how wrong she was!

One day, when Kara and Chris are in school... Wesker releases The "F-Virus" in the school... turning most of the Children and Teachers into horrible Mutated creatures.
But Kara, Chris and a small group of Children and Teachers manage to survive, Kara and Chris must now remember what their mother taught them about these things in order to be able to get out of The School alive.
The School has been sealed of by Umbrella/Tripox, so the Infection won't spread outside it.
The rest of Malmö merely know it as a leak and think that's why it has been sealed of.
But Jill and her husband, Derek, soon become suspicious...

And who/what is The mysterious White wolf with blue eyes who keeps appearing on the roof of the sealed of school?

CHAPTERS:

Prologue http://forum.residentevilnews.com/showpost.php?p=42950&postcount=2

Chapter 1 http://forum.residentevilnews.com/showpost.php?p=42972&postcount=3 More Coming Soon!

Characters:(I have chosen actors that could play the roles of this was ever to be filmed! :))

Jill Valentine (Off Course! :wub:)

(Actor unknown yet!)

Derek Valentine

(Actor Unknown Yet!)

Kara

(Actor Unknown Yet!)

Chris

830.jpg

Played by Jean Luc Bilodeau

Ada Wong :)wub:!)

shirley_manson.jpg

Played by Shirley Manson

Albert Wesker

(Actor Unknown Yet!)

Selena

Mila%20Jovovich%20resident%20evil.jpg

Played by Mila Jovovich

More Characters Coming Soon!

and

More Info Coming Soon!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Prologue

A Little Prologue: :)

t-virus.jpg

My name is Jill... Jill Valentine.
I have witnessed what happened in Raccoon City... i saw it all... i saw what Umbrella were capabel off.
Fortunately, i escaped... and i have tried to expose the truth ever since.
And now, almost Fifteen years later, the truth has FINALLY been exposed... and Umbrella has fallen.
I have settled down in Malmö, Sweden... i have a loving family and a good job in The Police Department... life has moved on in every way.
It's all over... But a strange feeling inside me says the opposite... that Raccoon City was just the beginning... that it's still far from over.

"Is this it... The Virus?", asked Selena, the intelligent Umbrella Scientist.
"Indeed, it is", said Albert Wesker, The new owner of Umbrella.
Selena moved closer to the object, admiring it in all its glory.
The Frost Virus, she thought as she examined the glass tube.
It looks like Green Jelly.
When she was done examining the Glass tube, she looked up at Wesker and opened her mouth to speak.
"It looks... Green"
Wesker laughed.
"I know... it doesn't look very powerfull... but i always say: Don't judge a book by its cover."

The two of them slowly started moving down The Lab, while Selena eagerly continued to examine the rest of The many Glass tubes.
In that exact moment, Wesker thought about how beautiful Selena really was, with her red hair and her big blue eyes.
Wesker had always thought very highly of her, ever since she joined his personal team a few months ago. Even though they hadn't knew eachother for very long... he trusted her fullheartedly and was proud to have her at his side now that Umbrella would rise from the ashes yet again.
"What does it do?", said Selena with her eyes still attached to the strangely glowing green liquid.
Wesker had expected that question ever since they entered the Lab.
"Let's just say it could well lead to our next major breakthrough... The Perfect Bio Weapon", responded Wesker and smiled to himself.
Selena took her eyes of The Glass tube she was examining, and instead looked up at Wesker.
Selena also had that gift, to look at someone with a completely empty face... no feelings.

"Even better Bio Weapons than the T-Virus created?", asked Selena.
"If it works as well as it should... then Yes", Wesker replied.
There was another strange moment of silence, as Selena continued examining The Frost Virus in all its glory.
"I have other buisness to attend, Selena, is it ok if i leave you for a while?", Wesker asked.
"Yea, sure", replied Selena, again without showing of any emotions... and without taking her eyes of The Frost Virus.
She's hooked... Perfect, thought Wesker and smiled to himself in a slightly evil way.
Then he left.

END OF PROLOGUE:

More Coming Soon! :)

I've now added this to my Signature!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Chapter 1: "Just another School Day"

Chapter 1: "Just Another School Day":

immoralgamers-jill_valentine.jpg

Nightmares, we all have them.
If anyone knows what a nightmare is... it's Jill Valentine.
She fought the infection in Raccoon City... fought The Nemesis... and barely escaped with her life intact.
Nightmares had haunted poor Jill ever since, that was one thing she could not escape from... even now, almost 15 years later, she constantly had them.
And it was all Umbrella's fault... even though the Corporation had been exposed just a few months ago, resulting in its ultimate fall, it had caused Jill a permanent emotional damage... seeing everything and everyone that had ever meant anything to her rotten and die, all caused by The Umbrella Corporation .
Each morning, Jill awoke, having had another Umbrella related nightmare, and rolled over in her bed. Her husband Derek soon awoke at her side and the two of them shared a nice little moment... Jill, however, had never told her husband about Raccoon City... had never told him that she had her origins there.
Then Jill always went to wake up her two children, Kara and Chris, so they wouldn't be late for school. Since there were no completely English schools in Malmö, her children had to attend a normal Swedish school called "South Hill School", it was the closest they could get to a fully English school as it was an International School.
Jill had visited the school several times on Parents night's and simular events and she thought it was pretty nice.
The Valentine family (Derek never liked his last name, so they all took Jill's last name instead) lived just outside of The "South Hill Area", where the school was located, so it wasnt a very long walk.
Once the children had left for school, Jill and her husband spent some time together, then Jill went to work, while her husband went to his.
Derek's job was the reason the family decided to move to Malmö, Sweden.
Jill herself had taken a job at the Local Police Department, not very classy but the pay was pretty good and her collegues were nice.
This Morning wasn't any different.
Jill quickly opened her blue eyes, having suffered another nightmare. This one had featured that Nemesis thing that she had fought in Raccoon City.
She rolled over in the bed, staring into her sleeping husband, while she tried to forget about the nightmare.
Then she waited for him to wake up.

"Welcome, Children", said Professor Edward Newton, Chris and Kara's History Teacher. He was a bald little man with pale skin, big chocolate brown eyes and a very loud voice.
The later often disturbed the Children and caused many to not even show up on his classes.

Ill write more to this Chapter later and add that to this post... but i've gotta go now.
Ill update soon! :)

D

Deleted member 1428

Ok. That's good cuz if you abandoned the inbetween series... that would be bad.

Top Bottom