• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Hellish Life...Wish me luck.

Mr.Tony

I agree, but let's face reality for a little bit...

Me here im 23 years old and still live with my parents and all but it's not my coice in a matter fact, my friends neibors and cousins and the people at my age are all the same...minority that doesn't live with their parents...Im a collegue student and i don't see any real reason to study anymore ( Note that im in my final year ) It's all about Cheating during Exams...why ? Because my father wants that...why because if i don't get my diplomat i'll look like a looser to him a peace of ****....even though i don't want to be there and i don't see any future in it...But despite that im the kind of person who just doesn't GIVE UP! Despite everything....

I wanted to be an Artist i mean making stories and produce them creativity.. and that can make you full pocket of youhave some good imagination...but studying a crap and now asking me to find a job with it later but sorry sir, it wasn't education that i did out there it was struggle...i struggled so that i don't get laughed at...like a loser i struggled so that they don't mock at me...I have no Goal no relationship no future that i wanna make...

USA, Is somehow part of that dream...

Having a nice life and very expensive car...GTA V shows everything...California is a very good state...I would eat garbage and sleep during rainy night under bridges to success instead of being a rat and working to make others successful...it's sort of my own carisma...People are rich out there...

Look i spent all i have so i can live like Normal human being even though im not...I waste more than 100 € To buy RE7 not for fun...no just live in 2017 Like everyone out there...i feel stuck...I once have lost track of the world i lost all kind of meaning...I wanted to be lonely with a Dog far from social life far from money controle...life is no easy thats sure...but in every day there are kids that start their life with an " Easy Mode " i mean your father is the owner of 9 Oil field, How come life will be hard for You ?! I really wanna understand that...

My drugs are video games...and before you say stay away from them...i'll tell you why don't you ask your self...why there are people that are Rich thanks to PLAYING VIDEO GAMES...yes, playing them...On Live Twitch and Youtube and more...why should i study the freaking economy of a ****ty country with a useless language and than be used and paid by ****y poorest money and than be thrown away once im useless...in the poorest conditions of work....why not fellow YOUR DREAM ?! why should i bestuck in my family or surrendings dream...maaan **** im not a slave to my surrondings....I never choosed to be part of their story and eat and act and live like them...no i wanna mark my name inhistory not just live now and die later...
the thing is: i refuse to give up no matter how difficult the crap is...
I struggled 4 years of collegue cheating / fighting to by pass but i never ever wanted to work with that diploma because for me its not useful at all...its just a peace of cartoon or papper...i have a big brother who failed in university once and my fater blamed him ever since...and he look at him in a bad way...he helped him start a small business but yea...in my case i have a brother who was younger than me and he too study economics when i replyed a year in economics he graduated from high school to collegue and we were equal and ever since than i refused to be laughed at by dad i struggled hardly to pass and now im at the final year less than 10 days of the exam and writing this here again because it feels hard, i have a dream which is a lot better but the thing is i refuse to give the **** up...i wanna make my dad happy but yea...i don't wanna have a ****ing job with that diploma, hell i wanna burn it LIVE...and that would make feel better because i survived the collegue despite everything...they wanted to run me down, im talking about my country system....here many people can't stdy in collegue because of alot of thing...and i was one of these people but somehow thanks to God i survived...You could say im the perfect exemple of Joel (TLOU) here....
I wasted years of my life in collegue and i refuse to work for some one to make his dream come to reality instead of working for mine....
I feel that when earning that diploma i'll earn my father respect at least but not a Job...
and as he claim's i'll earn society respect too...
I wanna finish the exam so i can be spiritualy free not having that unendless heart beats and stress...i wanna be free from all of this...

Top Bottom