• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 More Resident Evil 6 DLC!

L30N

Alive
Capcom-Unity have revealed today the pre-order bonuses for Resident Evil 6, which are three maps for the game’s Mercenaries mode. All three feature locations we have not seen in the game, and come with some info about the maps, where to pre-order them from, and some screens.

The Catacombs – Obtained by pre-ordering from Gamestop/EB Games

There are more than just enemies lurking in these catacombs. Be weary of booby traps ready to ensnare you around every corner! Are your reflexes quick enough to avoid them?

High Seas Fortress – Obtained by pre-ordering from Amazon.com

An expansive stage that takes you from the deck of an aircraft carrier to the hangars inside. Engage in intense shoot-outs on the deck, but hone your martial arts skills inside the narrow confines of the hangers.

Rail Yard- Ontained by pre-ordering from Best Buy

A multi-level stage in the steel and concrete confines of a railroad yard. Enemies are lurking everywhere, from inside the trains to the roof of the yard. You’ll have to stay on the move to stay alive!

(s)http://www.relyonhorror.com

Honeybadgers

I don't understand why there was so much outrage at this dlc, anyone who plays mercenaries knows how boring maps can get after two years, I never want to see public assembly again lol. I hope capcom supports this game fully with future maps and character dlc in the vein of uncharted 2 (not uncharted 3 which offered past maps as dlc, that sucked).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't understand why there was so much outrage at this dlc, anyone who plays mercenaries knows how boring maps can get after two years, I never want to see public assembly again lol. I hope capcom supports this game fully with future maps and character dlc in the vein of uncharted 2 (not uncharted 3 which offered past maps as dlc, that sucked).
I agree in full...They can create all the Mercs maps DLC in the world...I'll be buyin...I mean, with something like Mercs you're using the same idea over and over, but SLIGHTLY improving on it each time, like the older TANK controlled RE games...So you need something to spice it up...New maps is a good start..

Top Bottom