• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 More RE6 Info

JMG29

To Let The World Be
However, RE6 is looking to be EVERYTHING we need to help start bringing the series to a close...
Ada Wong always annoyed me. WHAT WAS HER GOAL?
Now we get to find out!

...actually, nothing about this game really grabs my excitement yet, other than the story potentially being cool. Maybe I'll need to play the demo.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ada Wong always annoyed me. WHAT WAS HER GOAL?
Now we get to find out!

...actually, nothing about this game really grabs my excitement yet, other than the story potentially being cool. Maybe I'll need to play the demo.
We never really know Ada's goal, because she's arguably the most mysterious character in the game...I mean...Sure, HUNK was mysterious...But his objective couldn't be more clear...Ada has been hiding stuff, and being built up as a character, since 1998...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
The way I see it is she patiently waited for Wesker to be out the picture. She stated numerous times in reports how she used him, and sooner or later him, and Umbrella would fall. She remained an Anti Hero because that's the way Capcom wanted her to be. Not good nor bad, until now.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The way I see it is she patiently waited for Wesker to be out the picture. She stated numerous times in reports how she used him, and sooner or later him, and Umbrella would fall. She remained an Anti Hero because that's the way Capcom wanted her to be. Not good nor bad, until now.
I still don't think she's a straight up villain though...Or has it been stated that she IS a bad guy...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I still don't think she's a straight up villain though...Or has it been stated that she IS a bad guy...

I think she's not completely a bad person. She may be neutral, because she knows what kind of companies/people she's dealing with, so she wouldn't work for them if she were a good person. But she wouldn't be able to kill people if there's no reason for that.
However, I believe in this game she's being threatened by Simmons and she doens't want to lose whatever has been taken from her.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
What's hard not to believe that Ada could have went completely bad? We never knew her true motives since the day Capcom made her apart of the franchise. Capcom's throwing in something new, someone you completely wouldn't have expected. Which is what good story telling is. That's how spies are, secretive and two faced.
However, I believe in this game she's being threatened by Simmons and she doens't want to lose whatever has been taken from her.

I think they are working together, and this is the organization she always hinted being apart of, but never fully mentioned.

The only argument I still see being valid is maybe its a C virus clone. To say Ada couldn't still be a villain even after what's been shown is just denial.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I honestly like the idea of Ada being the new main Antagonist. I have a feeling the Carla clone will ruin my hopes of her being the villain though.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Carla isn't a clone of Ada...Check the picture of Carla...She's some ugly blonde...

Awesome. I'm glad to know that, I haven't been keeping up as obsessively as I should lately. I guess I just had a 'blonde' moment myself! ;)

Okay so... Yeah I really love the idea of Ada being a villain in all honesty. It would make her character pretty badass imo. Then we'd have an older character we know and love be the 'new' villain, but it'd still feel a bit familiar. I guess I'm just not completely comfortable with Capcom introducing an all NEW 'Wesker' that I haven't heard of before. I'd be much more comfortable with Ada being the 'new' antagonist... Plus she's a chick. That would make it all the better.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I honestly like the idea of Ada being the new main Antagonist. I have a feeling the Carla clone will ruin my hopes of her being the villain though.

Exactly, and when you think about it Ada would make a good new antagonist. Over the course of the series she gathered everything she needed to make her own secret organization. Using Wesker and still making sure he would be out of the picture because he was the main threat for her uprising. I would rather want something along that to happen then for the story to be about her being mistaken for someone else.

Carla isn't a clone of Ada...Check the picture of Carla...She's some ugly blonde...

Kennedy, there's no proof on who that exactly is, and even if it were her she could've changed her hair color for whatever reason.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Exactly, and when you think about it Ada would make a good new antagonist. Over the course of the series she gathered everything she needed to make her own secret organization. Using Wesker and still making sure he would be out of the picture because he was the main threat for her uprising. I would rather want something along that to happen then for the story to be about her being mistaken for someone else.

Kennedy, there's no proof on who that exactly is, and even if it were her she could've changed her hair color for whatever reason.
Hair color, yes...But she wouldn't change her entire ethnicity...She was noticeably NOT Asian in that photo...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That doesn't seem likely lol...

Watch Sherlock Holmes 2... Anything is likely in the field of plastic surgery. You know my Methods Watson! People really can make their appearances change all the way down to ethnicity... I mean look at Michael Jackson. He did a good job of looking like a scary white chick.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Hair color, yes...But she wouldn't change her entire ethnicity...She was noticeably NOT Asian in that photo...

fMYtM.png

Its not just hair color. They share noticeable features to me, and it does not look like a different race. Make up, hair color, a new hair style, and just general time can make you look like different. Plus look at Derek in this photo, his hair color black. While in other trailers you see its begin to turn grey. This picture was taken several years before what takes place in RE6.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
fMYtM.png

Its not just hair color. They share noticeable features to me, and it does not look like a different race. Make up, hair color, a new hair style, and just general time can make you look like different. Plus look at Derek in this photo, his hair color black. While in other trailers you see its begin to turn grey. This picture was taken several years before what takes place in RE6.
The non-bolded part...Isn't that further proof that it's a different character altogether though...Besides, that's not even the picture I was referring to...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
The non-bolded part...Isn't that further proof that it's a different character altogether though...

No, it means it could be the same people who currently look different now. You guys have to bring more to the table than just hoping it isn't Ada. I gave facts where it would make sense if its true. I don't want the story to be about saving Ada again, and taking down some run of the mill scientist. Ada seems appropriate and if she is the antagonist, keep the series going awhile longer.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No, it means it could be the same people who currently look different now. You guys have to bring more to the table than just hoping it isn't Ada. I gave facts where it would make sense if its true. I don't want the story to be about saving Ada again, and taking down some run of the mill scientist.
I'm confused as to what you mean...All I'm saying here, is that Carla isn't an Ada clone...

Top Bottom