• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City More dlc

Wayniiee

Do you think capcom or slant six are going to release anymore dlc for this game? They seriously can't end it there saying there's a new threat that only echo six can defeat and leaving the uss in raccoon city saying they going to take down umbrella. Unless there going to make a new game if this one did well but they can't just leave them in raccoon city since we know what happens In the end and if they died when it blew up they woul d of said by now just curious lol

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
i would like to see a uss vs echo six that would be great! lets see if they come up with something

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Do you think capcom or slant six are going to release anymore dlc for this game? They seriously can't end it there saying there's a new threat that only echo six can defeat and leaving the uss in raccoon city saying they going to take down umbrella. Unless there going to make a new game if this one did well but they can't just leave them in raccoon city since we know what happens In the end and if they died when it blew up they woul d of said by now just curious lol

as i recall from the U.S.S. campain and the said faction, that they ( the U.S.S. least of who is left of them) had got their way out of Raccoon City after finishing their main mission (that being, killing off the "cop" *Leon S Kennedy) and retaining Sherry Birkin into custody. As far for Echo Six, i'm not much intrested in them as i have heavily bluntly stated in this general forum i more perfer the U.S.S. (faction)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i would like to see a uss vs echo six that would be great! lets see if they come up with something

even though it's not part of the campain, there is a U.S.S vs. Echo SIx, but thing is. that this is only be on a multiplayer match.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
also it would make sense for a map-pack dlc, which would include in the first through third timeline (of resident evil). i think this is a legit and profitable idea. yes?

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
even though it's not part of the campain, there is a U.S.S vs. Echo SIx, but thing is. that this is only be on a multiplayer match.

you dont say?
i know i was saying, would be good to be in campaign mode, history mode
multiplayer is something apart dont you think?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
you dont say?
i know i was saying, would be good to be in campaign mode, history mode
multiplayer is something apart dont you think?

the thing that has mislead me about this U.S.S. vs. Echo Six is when i first saw a trailer/cut-scene, which showed both factions and to my assumption i thought it was one of the cut-scenes in Operation Raccoon City (on the campain). which at the time made sense to me. yes, you are right about campain and multiplayer being apart.... and since in the campain, which ever one chooses to do so, both factions don't ever meet, but....the multiplayer aspect do make up for it, for the big show down between these two factions (least of what i think).

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I doubt it. Capcom generally stops supporting a title once there isn't a market for it (recall the Outbreak series), and there was literally like a shelf of sold-back copies of ORC last time I visited GameStop. I hear the PSN digital copy in the PSN store isn't selling well either. There's a fair amount of DLC support for ORC, but it was all planned before release... With RE6 coming out soon, I don't see ORC getting any love, which is a shame because they left the Echo 6 story line open.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I doubt it. Capcom generally stops supporting a title once there isn't a market for it (recall the Outbreak series), and there was literally like a shelf of sold-back copies of ORC last time I visited GameStop. I hear the PSN digital copy in the PSN store isn't selling well either. There's a fair amount of DLC support for ORC, but it was all planned before release... With RE6 coming out soon, I don't see ORC getting any love, which is a shame because they left the Echo 6 story line open.

this is Legit.... and also, last night while i was online playing, i did want to have a revolver (a six-shooter at-that.) (specifically to be a dlc weapon, which would fall under the side-arms category, which at the time would and suggested it be called a "retro revolver", shame that the quote i've quote is like-wise, would have been nice to have weapon/map map dlc)

Moh'd tahavic

I think it would be nice if they did make more dlc .

but its quite not acceptable from much people who downloaded the ECHO SIX campaign
for sure its not free, nothing is free from capcom lol .

Travis Hilton

But i'll shave it for later.
Unfortunately as far as the game goes I think they are done with it. While I enjoyed it for the most part it had its flaws.And even though the story was ok I really found the campaign as a whole pretty boring. As stated earlier with RE6 coming out I just dont think its going to be moved into priority anytime soon.

Moh'd tahavic

even though the story was ok I really found the campaign as a whole pretty boring. As stated earlier with RE6 coming out I just dont think its going to be moved into priority anytime soon.

The ECHO SIX campaign is pretty exciting especially the Nemesis fights, i guess you're right with RE6 coming out its kinda the "Apocalypse" of RE ORC :p

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
MY theory is, that Echo Six and USS will meet and they do something together or against each other.

Top Bottom