• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Reuinion Re7

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
I really hope they make this again!!!! I'm sure it would make lots of fans happy seeing old characters and in re6 graphics...like Jill can be in it :O? Rebecca, hunk maybe, Wesker or... sheva =_= and lots others ! Not only do we get to see them again but with new a different moves :D

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Sheva... for my bestie. If the Claire DLC is legit, I'm sure she will be a choice, and I'm glad about that. I'd also like to see Jill and... Carlos (eh, why not?). Wesker is good, too. I doubt we'll see this for a while, though. The game just came out. :p

MetalGamer2

Survivor
After seeing what they did with Jake, it would be interesting to see Wesker with the new combat system. And as Sonnentreppe mentioned, if they actually do the Claire DLC then she will probably be playable in other modes. Also, just like in RE5 Reunion it needs alt costumes, like RPD Leon, STARS Chris, ect... Throw HUNK in on top of all that and I'd be quite satisfied :)

In fact, if they actually go through with the Claire DLC, and if they add HUNK for Reunion, then this will officially be the first game since RE2 that has my top 3 favorite characters (Leon, Claire, HUNK)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yes please capcom! I have wrote about this before heres my idea.

RE6 : THE MERCENARIES REUNION
--------------------------------------------------
800 MS points/ £7.99 ps3
Available 1st Feb 2013
Adds *4* classic maps with a re6 twist:

Re4 village (sunset version with red skies)
Re4 castle (decayed version, castle slightly ruined)
Re5 Public assembly (night time version, with zombies)
Re5 prison (snow storm /iced over with Javos)

Characters Roster:

available from the purchase of DLC:

Jill (BSAA) - Nine oh nine, Assault rifle for special tactics(same as default chris') 5 x flash, 1 x spray, 6 herbs
Claire - Bear hunter machine gun (with 2 ammo for grenade launcher) , Nine oh nine and a stun rod + 4 herbs
Hunk - nine oh nine, lighting hawk + survival knife + 3 flash grenades (no herbs no spray)
Barry (stars) - nine oh nine, elephant killer, 3 x C4 explosives, 4 herbs
Rebecca- Assault rifle for special tactics, shotgun, 2 x sprays and 6 herbs
Wesker (midnight) - nine oh nine + elephant killer. (no herbs no spray) Powerful old school charge attack (not a weapon- works same as re5 with no health reduction just stamina reduction)

Extra costumes: for getting an S rank on each classic map

Chris (stars outfit from re1/ re5 unlockable)- assualt rifle for spec. tactics, elephant killer, combat knife, 4 herbs
Jake (Kung fu outfit from chapter 3) - Hand to hand, stun rod, 3 flash grenades + 3 c4, 6 herbs
Leon (classic re2 RPD attire-re done in nice graphics) - duel pistols, lighting hawk, 3 x C4, 6 herbs and 1 spray
Ada (re4 outfit in re6 graphics quality) - Crossbow, nine oh nine, 3 flash, 3 grenades and 6 herbs.

masterfortesque

@Wake up Ne0: Your release date is wrong, it should be 4th January.

And you forgot Sheva. None of your guys have any sort of snipers. And why nine-oh-nine for everyone?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
@Wake up Ne0: Your release date is wrong, it should be 4th January.

And you forgot Sheva. None of your guys have any sort of snipers. And why nine-oh-nine for everyone?

Well i thought the other pistol, the picador , was Helena's own specific one? i thought the nine oh nine went for anyone else pistol. but yea i was wondering how to make them diferent. Maybe someone could snipe...claire? i tried to make each loadout diferent to what we have already..
Yep i thought about Sheva but i decided against her, as i was aiming for a total 10 characters. Sheva/ Jessica where on the maybe lol. Yep 4th Jan would be nice maybe capcom should employ me :D

eX29-

Wesker (midnight) - nine oh nine + elephant killer. (no herbs no spray) Powerful old school charge attack (not a weapon- works same as re5 with no health reduction just stamina reduction)

I would give him hand-to-hand combat.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Well i thought the other pistol, the picador , was Helena's own specific one?

Actually, the picador isn't specific to Helena. Carla also gets it in Mercs, so it would still be sensible to give it to others in Reunion.

Characters Roster:

Jill (BSAA) - Nine oh nine, Assault rifle for special tactics(same as default chris') 5 x flash, 1 x spray, 6 herbs
Claire - Bear hunter machine gun (with 2 ammo for grenade launcher) , Nine oh nine and a stun rod + 4 herbs
Hunk - nine oh nine, lighting hawk + survival knife + 3 flash grenades (no herbs no spray)

Chris (stars outfit from re1/ re5 unlockable)- assualt rifle for spec. tactics, elephant killer, combat knife, 4 herbs
Jake (Kung fu outfit from chapter 3) - Hand to hand, stun rod, 3 flash grenades + 3 c4, 6 herbs
Leon (classic re2 RPD attire-re done in nice graphics) - duel pistols, lighting hawk, 3 x C4, 6 herbs and 1 spray
Ada (re4 outfit in re6 graphics quality) - Crossbow, nine oh nine, 3 flash, 3 grenades and 6 herbs.

I actually really like this idea, especially having those classic merc maps :)

If it was to be your existing roster though, I would make a couple of changes to the loadouts.
- Since the AR for Special Tactics is Chris' exclusive weapon, I would change Jill's loadout to the Bear Commander + Nine oh Nine.
- Also, since Claire always has Grenade Launchers in her games, I would change her loadout to Stun Rod, Picador, + Grenade Launcher with all 3 ammo types.
- And I think Rebecca would be more suited with a machine pistol instead of an assault rifle. She should have the Ammo Box + Shotgun. And since she was a STARS medic, she should come with Red Herbs in addition to the First Aids.
- And it feels kinda wierd with HUNK not having any 2-handed weapons. I think it would be suitable to replace the nine oh nine with the MP-AF for him. It would feel more like his RE4 loadout, which I really liked.
- And someone was saying there aren't any sniper rifles in there, so maybe Jill has room for one? Or better yet, maybe you can put one on Chris' STARS outfit since he was a marksman for STARS :)

Anyway that's what I, personally, would change. That's a brilliant roster you came up with though :D

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I do like the sound of this, specifically in the vein of how Wake up Ne0 had it.

If they do it, how long do you think it'll be before they do? I didn't have a console at the time of RE5's release, so by the time that I got it all the DLC was already released. I'd just like a small window before I lose hope that it'll happen lolz.

eX29-

I don't remember the exact date RE5 was released. I think it was early March of 2009 and I believe Mercenaries Reunion along with Versus Mode was released has a DLC maybe three/four months after the games release, possibly even five months later. I don't remember for-sure anymore BUT it was something like between three to five months after the games release. I know we also had costume pack 1 & 2... plus those two extra campaigns.

I'd say if we don't hear anything about a possible Mercenaries Reunion DLC, lets say sometime in late February or early March that it's simply not in their plans to release it on RE6 which would be a total let down IMO.

I don't care much for classic maps. I'm happy with the ten maps we have already(two yet to be released) BUT it would be a nice little bonus. I really like Wake up Ne0's characters/roster line-up. It's very similar to the characters I'd chose, only change for me personally would be swap Hunk for Sheva since we already got this Hunk'ish look-a-like, Agent. I'd also change some minor inventory items for the characters like MetalGamer2 listed a few BUT nothing major.

Instead of Mercenaries Reunion, tho. I'd rather them just release sets of character DLC packs that adds to the current in-game Mercenaries roster and multiplayer modes, simply like they added Agent a number of weeks ago. This way all these new characters could be used with the current in-game line up and on the same maps and not stuck in it's own mode all by themselves like it was with Mercenaries Reunion in RE5.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Thanks for that, eX29. I too would be pretty damn disappointed if there's no story DLC. Hoping for more mercs characters too, but the story expansions are what I'm hoping for most. I know we already have 4 campaigns, but another wouldn't hurt ;)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
...Barry (stars) - nine oh nine, elephant killer, 3 x C4 explosives, 4 herbs...
!...!
I think I'm broken... :|

Seriously, that is all I would ever need! I'd be set for Mercenaries forever!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
haha Cheers guys i was just killing a bit of time @ work! I agree with your suggestions to tweak my layouts slightly! Yes chris with a sniper would be interesting. i dont think rebecca should have that little ammo box uzi thing though she always had a beefy machine gun and shotgun. Claire with grenade launcher would follow tradition as well so that sounds nice!

I hope they do it. i looked up how long Re5 mercs reunion took,. The game (re5) came out in March 2009 with the Mercs Reunion part not releasing until March 2010. The first videos of Mercs reunion didnt even came out until in December 2009 with shots of the new mercs reunion characters. So we could have a long wait for this!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yes please capcom! I have wrote about this before heres my idea.

RE6 : THE MERCENARIES REUNION
800 MS points/ £7.99 ps3
Available 1st Feb 2013

Characters Roster:

i think you should email this to Capcom (RE) :) they may or may not consider, but hey....at least Capcom RE will see it and may or may not affect them

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
ooooh wait it think i have an alternative for Jill's load out

Jill BSAA - Nine oh Nine, MP-AF, 5 Flash-grenades, Survival knife and (i'm trying to remember Jill BSAA's loadout on RE5),
well pretty much the same load out that Jill BSAA (had on RE5) with the exception of the MP-AF replacing her Sub-Machine gun on RE5 (but both are basically the same, save for the MP-AF's single shot and full auto-matic shots) also a Remote Bomb on her load out would be Nice (at least one)

Jessica Sherawat (i think i spelled her last name wrong?) - Picador, Anti-Material Rifle, 2 Remote Bombs, One Hand Grenade and a Red Herb

eX29-

haha Cheers guys i was just killing a bit of time @ work! I agree with your suggestions to tweak my layouts slightly! Yes chris with a sniper would be interesting. i dont think rebecca should have that little ammo box uzi thing though she always had a beefy machine gun and shotgun. Claire with grenade launcher would follow tradition as well so that sounds nice!

I hope they do it. i looked up how long Re5 mercs reunion took,. The game (re5) came out in March 2009 with the Mercs Reunion part not releasing until March 2010. The first videos of Mercs reunion didnt even came out until in December 2009 with shots of the new mercs reunion characters. So we could have a long wait for this!

Oh! Wow! It was released 1 year later... Boy! I was way off in my last post. LOL

I'd say for Rebecca you could give her the triple shot handgun since only one person uses it, currently.

Top Bottom