• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Mercenaries ranks

Albert wesker

forget my ranks they were fraud please people of the fourm my dionesty was a bad influnce on da fourm do forgive i will update my ranks truthfull very soon when i get them higher

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
so you got EXACTLY the same score for every single character on every single level.
suspicious.

not any difference at all?

aintnoscrub

Premium
i'm sorry but i cannot believe that you got exact same score with every single character on the same levels.
the EXACT same score, not a single bit of difference...thats like the slimmest chance ever of that happening.

Nosophoros

Yeah Krauser is probably the easiest to get 5 stars with. I mostly like HUNK for his neck breaker move.

aintnoscrub

Premium
So that also means in the ps2 codebreaker thread you also lied about what weapons you have unlocked. If you have only decent ranks with wesker its impossible for you to have the handcannon. So basically the majority of your posts are lies?

aintnoscrub

Premium
i'll post mine tonight.
i'm working on new ranks at the moment..
there not that good though, because my memory card f*cked up, so i had to use a different one, so i have no re4 saves on it.
anyway i'll have them up later.

Top Bottom