• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries characters through RE.net?

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Yes it's enough, just go to unlockable items and click on the costume you want. Each costume is 60000 points

eX29-

I have a secondary question about RE.net costumes!

I unlocked three characters costume 1 already playing mercenaries in-game (Leon, Helena, Chris), also bought two costume 2 on RE.net (Leon, Helena) and costume 1 & 2 for both these characters are the same but different colors. Is that all those RE.net costumes are? A different color of costume 1 that you unlock in-game?

BranBran

Yea, i think its just different colors. I got Sherry's second color costume. She's my favorite! :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Cool, who are the best characters?
Leon's and Sherry's alternatives are the best by far.

I have a secondary question about RE.net costumes!

I unlocked three characters costume 1 already playing mercenaries in-game (Leon, Helena, Chris), also bought two costume 2 on RE.net (Leon, Helena) and costume 1 & 2 for both these characters are the same but different colors. Is that all those RE.net costumes are? A different color of costume 1 that you unlock in-game?
Yeah they are just recolorings of the original costume 1s with the same weapon set.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Leon's and Sherry's alternatives are the best by far.

Yeah they are just recolorings of the original costume 1s with the same weapon set.

Are you sure?

Because i unlocked Sherry costume 2, Ada costume 2 and Piers costume 2 through RE.NET, and they're not just recolours of the first costumes, they're different, with different weapon sets too.

Edit: Yeah, my Sherry i unlocked from the site is wearing her RE2 outfit, Ada's is a chinese dress thing and Piers is advert galore on a racing suit, all with different weapon sets and all 3 from the RE.NET site unlocked with points?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Are you sure?

Because i unlocked Sherry costume 2, Ada costume 2 and Piers costume 2 through RE.NET, and they're not just recolours of the first costumes, they're different, with different weapon sets too.

Edit: Yeah, my Sherry i unlocked from the site is wearing her RE2 outfit, Ada's is a chinese dress thing and Piers is advert galore on a racing suit, all with different weapon sets and all 3 from the RE.NET site unlocked with points?
They all got the same sets as Costume 1 which u can unlock ingame, I was comparing the inventories to those not to those of the default costumes.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Jake alternate costume definitely.

I use it all the time.

is it just me or Jake's costume 1, has a Albert Wesker vibe to it (minus his necklace). he even, dons "The Shades". in the resident evil wikia, they call the out-fit "Rapper" HA! but yesssss, to me it has a Albert Wesker vibe going on :cool:

(*Touche' well played, Capcom)

Top Bottom