• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 main character

Sephiroxas

I reckon. I would have to play other Resi games to make a guess. :D

But he looks cool none-the-less

i can't really put my finger on who it is...he looks like billy but the hair and the beard aren't like billy he's quiet and relativly he was in the army...so supposedly he's very quiet,it actually crossed my mind that it might be maybe 10 or 20 years after raccon city and it might be the son of one of the charcaters but he would have to be younger looking though, i can't really say all i want to do is just play it though, i can't wait!!

[quote author=Arckon link=topic=14.msg79#msg79 date=1181174791]
same way wit me sepi, i'd have to play 3 2 1 and 0
[/quote] HOLY ****! :eek:

JP

some people think it's Carlos Olivera from RE 3, but I think it's Chris Redfield

JP

Well, now that isn't a problem anymore since practically everyone should know that Chris Redfield is the confirmed character for the game, unless for some reason Capcom suprises us and makes it Billy or Carlos. Then you can start punching people.

juelz2

the website that led me to this forum said that steve burnside would be a featured character do you think
thats totally bogus

Nicholai

Lol no doubt that it's Chris now.
Steve is dead, it's totaly impossible to see him as the main character. And the S.T.A.R.S logo is on the arm of the character.

alonecrow

Yes, no doubt it is Chris, the name is stated in the trailer.
Steve won't be making another appearance i think, he's dead.
Carlos or billy could be the one who accompany Chris.

Nicholai

I hope it's Barry, they're old friend, like he said in RE 1.
Making Billy appear with Chris, why not, but it's more logic to see Barry and Chris.

alonecrow

It could be Barry, Carlos, or Billy.
So far, no good clue from capcom about it.
But if I have to vote, my vote goes to Barry.
I want to see him in action again.

Nicholai

The bad thing is, that Capcom just give us two trailers, but with no information about the story, characters, well, the thing we need to know.
RE 5, will be release on 2008, and it's really close by. I hope that Capcom will give us some information during months to come

alonecrow

poor for us the gamers, we can only keep guessing..
i don't know about it, there's a rumor that RE5 will be delay until 2009.
but i'm not sure about it.

alonecrow

Uhm.. we already know it..
what we're talking about is another person who will be along with Chris..

Top Bottom