• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love this site!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I've been a member of quite a few Resident Evil forums in my time and this one is definitely the most welcoming. I ran into too many jackasses at other forums. I've been here for what? Around six years now? I will never join another Resident Evil forum after this one. I love the people here...and they're so gosh darn sexy ;)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm a member of many forums for many different fandoms and I can honestly say that this forum is my favorite. From the members to our glorious and sexy mod La Femme Fatale to Steve's awesome work on keeping the site up and running this is definitely my favorite forum.
Awe, shucks. You are such a fluffy wee sweetheart.

Well, I think I can speak on behalf of the staff and say that it's really the members that make any forum into a community and we're very fortunate to have drawn the group that we have here. I know there are periods that are sometimes more tense than others, but at the end of the day I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a better RE forum anywhere on the interwebs.
I mean, some of y'all are weird but most of you are alright. :p

So, thanks to everyone for participating and being part of the 'fam. :)

Dearheart Captive

Power is life
I checked out a bunch of other Resident Evil forums before choosing this one. From my "research" I noticed this one has the most actual discussion about Resident Evil, without the constant bashing of others opinions that soooo many sites seem to depend on. Kudos to the staff members for keeping this a friendly place, I've been enjoying my stay so far :)

Top Bottom