• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love and War

Zacmac90

Chapter 1: Breaking down Note: This is a sequel to my first story: Hellfire and Brimstone, briefly summarized as this, Rebecca and Billy reunite after being caught in a zombie outbreak in Washington DC caused by Manny Wilkinson. Rebecca, Leon, Billy and President manage to get out of the city after killing Mr.X after Sergent Wayne sacrifices his life to distract the tyrant...now on with the story.

Rebecca stared at the tiled floor as she sat in the Kingston local hospital, they'd stopped here after running out of gas in their plane but luckily it was far off from Washington as the town was near LA. As she waited in the main lobby, her mind flashed back to the hospital that only 24 hrs earlier she'd happily been working in only for it to turn into a slaughterhouse, she could still hear the sounds of death raging through her mind. Suddenly she jumped at the feel of Billy's hand touching her shoulder.

"Rebecca, you ok?" Billy asked, she looked up at him and nearly screamed as for a moment she saw Billy bloody and covered in bites before shaking her head and seeing him normal, Billy looked at her with concern, she hadn't spoken since they'd gotten out of Washington.

"I'm ok Billy, how is Leon?" "They managed to get the bullet out but he won't be walking for some time." Rebecca briefly smiled, while she was happy that Leon was ok her mind was still troubled.

"Billy..I can't do this."Rebecca said, her voice was filling with emotion as her eye began to get teary. Billy looked at her with a confused look and said,

"Do what, Rebecca...what's wrong?" Rebecca put her face in her palms and started to cry heavily.

"I mean this, being around pain and death all the time, Billy! Everywhere I go and everytime I look at someone I see death and blood...It's been like this since the Mansion!" Billy now understood, all the death and pain she'd seen was starting to take a toll on her mentally. Billy sat down next to her and almost immediately she wrapped her arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder, Billy rested his chin on her head and rubbed her back in an attempt to relax her.

"Shhhh, it's ok Rebecca."

"T-Thank Y-you, Billy." She looked at him and kissed him on the cheek, he briefly smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder while wiping the tears away.

"Anytime Dollface..anytime."

Author's note: Sorry this chapter was a bit short but I kinda wrote it in a hurry, read and review Plz...next chapter is on the way

Zacmac90

Chapter 2: Threats

Hunk hissed in pain as he wrapped his arm with a bandage, he'd just finished removing a bullet that he'd received thanks to the interference of the now deceased Sergeant Wayne, if it hadn't been for him, he would've killed Leon and been out of the city with his mission accomplished. His cell phone rang on the table but he already knew who it was without having to pick it up; Manny. Picking up the phone, Hunk said,

"What is it, Manny?" Hunk's voice was low and emotionless, as he waited for Manny to start screaming, he was surprised when Manny calmly but with a hint of anger asked,

"Why isn’t Leon dead?”

“There was some interference by one of the Marines dispatched to Raccoon City.”

“Did you manage to kill the marine?”

“No, your supposed “indestructible” tyrant killed him only for Leon and a handful of survivors including the President to escape.” Hunk said, this seemed to get to Manny who now was getting angry.

“Nevertheless, Leon is STILL alive, you have two days to kill Kennedy AND President Graham…otherwise I might just have to see if you truly are “Mr.Death”.

“That supposed to be a threat?” Hunk countered, he now was getting angry and wished that the terrorist was in front of him so he could put a bullet in his head.

“I don’t make threats…I make promises, consider this as one.” Manny hung up and Hunk put his equipment back on, he loaded a sniper rifle and a handgun and left the small bathroom, he would take care of President Graham first and had an idea of where he was headed; New York City.

President Graham readied himself as he stepped forward in front of the many countries that made up the United Nations, although Graham was aware that most if not all the countries were now aware about what had happened in Washington DC.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, twenty four hours ago…Washington DC, the capital of the United States of America was attacked.” Many of the representatives muttered to each other but became silent as Graham continued,

“The attack was not militaristic nor was it nuclear, but biological. Manny Wilkinson, unleashed an unspeakable evil in the form of a virus onto Washington more infamously known as the T-virus.”

“The result of this was the death of the entire population, this virus then forced the population to rise as……zombies.” The representatives now were shouting questions and comments until Graham silenced them once again.

“But thanks to the brave efforts of Leon Kennedy, Rebecca Chambers, Billy Colon and many of the brave men and women of the United States military who gave their lives to battling this horror. I ask all of you for your help in catching this coward who not only has attacked the United States but many of you as well.” Germany, Italy, England and Spain’s representive nodded in agreement.

“Let us make sure that Manny Wilkinson, who is now the number one most wanted man never attacks another country with biological weapons and never takes another life…from any country!” The United Nations was filled with the claps and cheers of the countries, all of whom had the same purpose in mind. Suddenly, a gunshot rang out and all was quiet for a few minutes as the countries representatives who had ducked to avoid the gunshot looked up to see President Graham looking down at a bullet wound in his chest before falling. Many of the representatives rushed to Graham but there was no help to send, no calls could save him, President Graham was dead.

Top Bottom