• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Lost In Nightmares/Despirate Escape New Trailer

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
unfortunate :(

EXCELLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5khp1g.jpg

5vpsp1.jpg

Chris-BSAA

who knows. on the second pic she uses a needle to finish of an enemy. And we can all agree that that's pretty lame, can't we? :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I agreed with We Are Ninja lol she is urm fit. lol but CAPCOM is slipping!! It's nice that they filled in a few loose ends as to how Jill met Josh..

I would like to play it, when it eventually comes out... I dont think I'll be getting a midnight release though.. all this computer games jumbo makes me dweeby lol no one cares anymore just release the shii already!! lol...

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
here's the high quality versions of the same magazine scans i posted earlier

fn4r2b.jpg

20z5w9i.jpg

so far i see that Josh gets an elbow drop move and excella does a weird back kick, needle stab , and a bitch slap . and she gets the M93 Raffica and Grenade Launcher

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
nice pictures you two and those pictures of the magazine are alot more clearer this time round nice one.

I think I can speak for most the dudes when I say this is probaly the best shot of excella haha

excella_gionne_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
it is a lovely render, i like the handgun, and hopefuly she starts with a good Grenade Launcher round (i prefer Explosive and electric, and flash for Wesker)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Jason-Voorhees;63072 said:
So far i see that Josh gets an elbow drop move and excella does a weird back kick, needle stab , and a bitch slap . and she gets the M93 Raffica and Grenade Launcher

Josh has an elbow drop and Jill can jump into an enemy's back and break it's neck with her legs (that's confirmed). I'm not sure about Excella though, hope she has some cool moves.

Echoey, that's defenately her best shot until now.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Jill had the neck grab in the original release, get them on their knees and go behind them and hit X/Square/What Ever it is on PC, and she will do her neck grab

Duo

Excella may have T&A, but she's still a waste of space for this Mercenary's Reunion.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
T&A hahah jokes!!
That's the only reason I think Wesker had her hanging around in Resi5 in the first place lol.

Top Bottom