• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 lost in nightmares classic view

weskersbarber

to play in the classic view of the old games all you have to do is examine the front door in the mansion 3 times and the camera angle will switch back to the classic re style.here is the video i found on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8oQhEe3pwg
i think this is great for us who have played the original because it brings back great memories

AlastorXDilla13

Just up intill you go to the next check point and leave the mansion to enter the cells :[
I was deeply disappointed that it was just a little tease!

~Excella~

Premium
I actually wasn't used to it at all and switched back to the usual RE5 view. I haven't played an RE game in classic view in ages and I've played RE5 to death so I was more accustomed to the RE5 view.

I remember when I was so used to classic view and thought I could play RE no other way. Now, it's the opposite :/

~Excella~

Premium
It still looks fantastic! Just need to get back into the groove of the classic view. I ended up running into some walls, lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I read about this in a playstation3 magazine "PS3M" or something. I came to share the news but it's already up. Is this just for the playstation version or does it work for the xbox as well?

I have not got RE5 on me to try it out myself.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
i played it aswel on that cameraview
i ay is you never player the old version don't do it :p
but its youre own choice ofcourse...;)

O(+>

Could have sworn I posted what I'm about to say here before...oh well. It's Classic view, but not exactly. Whilst the camera work went Old School, the aim controls didn't.
As we all know, in the original RE's, you could only shoot at certain angles; straight ahead, directly beneath, and directly above. With the updated controls and laser sights, you have much more control on where to shoot.
So that means that it didn't "feel" like the old RE's, because it wasn't quite. It was more like old RE camera with current RE aiming.

If that makes sense.

Top Bottom