• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lord Ozwell E. Spencer

bruno

Chief Researcher
Spencer is the character Resident Evil has been built on. Without him, everything would be different: the Mother Virus might have not been found, the mansion would not exist, Umbrella Inc. would have never been created... He's the most mysterious character, but we never saw him, though he's referred to many times in the story. .
I always wonder how is him, is he still alive, what are his intentions,... I think the creators don't want to introduce him in the games as a part of the action, but he'd be a great Boss, since he's probably under the effects of some virus or parasite, just like Wesker. There might even be a game in which his story is revealed: a part in the past, where you play as George Trevor trying to escape the mansion and one part in the present, in which you play as Wesker, who decides to confront his old boss ::)
It's just my opinion, what do you think?
(sorry for the bad English)

alonecrow

Yes, you're right.
Without him maybe the Mother Virus isn't exist in RE world, but remember there is also Asford who we can assume as the inventor of the MV...
you got a point. the Spencer mansion wouldn't be build if Ozwell didn't exist.
I don't know we can see him in pieces. Since we don't know if he still alive until the events in RE 4 or not.. (or is he dead yet? i don't know about it..) if he still alive, maybe he just watch the situation from far and secretly build the second Umbrella with Wesker, but anyway, it's just my opinion..
maybe in RE UC we can confront him, just look for it..
that would be great if we play as George Trevor while trying to escape the mansion before the events in RE original..
good idea..

Nicholai

Well you didn't talk of James Marcus, is one of the creator of the Virus too, with Ashford & Spencer.
But yeah, Spencer is an important character, it'll be good if Capcom make him do an appearance in one of the next RE's game.

alonecrow

Yeah, that's true.
But James Marcus is already dead in RE original (by Rebecca or who i don't remember)..
Guess there will be another flashback game for RE just like Outbreak series.

Wow, this post is an oldie but goodie. Spencer finally showed up in Resi 5, one of my favotite parts about that game. The story line aside from the gaming itself, is why the Resident Evil series has so much potential. Im amazed at how each year and each game adds to the depth of the story. I wonder what the makers of the game though of how Resident Evil would evolve when they first made the game 20 years ago. Now Im hooked and cant wait to see what they do with 7, as Ive been hooked since day 1.

Revelations 2 is super important also, maybe what Alex Wesker did with Natalia, Spencer could have done and hes living in some other body now. Who knows.

Top Bottom