• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Longest thread evar!!

codename: HUNK

Just for the sake of starting a random ridiculous challenge and setting a record, this must be the LONGEST thread EVAR!! let's keep the spirit alive here, people. Change the subject naturally as the thread grows. I'm so curious to see how long I can make this last.

sooo.... I think Wesker's gay :/ you all agree, yes?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Psssht absolutely not! ;)

No seriously though- yes he's flaming.
oooooooooCHEERIOS.jpg

I was thinking of making a thread on this but what the heck- he's been doing it with everyone: Krauser, Irving, he wanted to do it with Birkin before he had the awkward moment of meeting his wife (poor guy wouldn't stop playing Alanis Morissette's "Ironic" for weeks), and lets not forget Chris. :D

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
When Wesker & Alexia first locked eye's, you could soo tell he wanted to spank her with a leather whip.

Yes, giddy up, bitch...

That's because he thought it was Alfred at first... once she burned all her clothes off though, he was all like "Chris...? You're my best man- take care of this."

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member

Okay this scene can be very deceiving but, thanks to my trusty eyes (and awesome gay-dar), I have discovered that the balled up fist Wesker makes to Chris, at the end, really means Wesker's into
***Dirty Spoiler*** FISTING ***DIRTY SPOILER***

Truly ambiguous and truly gay. This has earned them their new theme song:

hellgirl223

damn it star, you made me laugh again XD

oh shhizz
*saves wesker pic on comp*
XD

but naww i dont think he's gayy (although, deep down somewhere, my inner fangirl does so :C)
maybe he's bi OTL

Mr Sunshine

Come on, Wesker had jill locked up for a whole game in RE 1 and she didn't report any attempt of sexual abuse!

bruno

Chief Researcher
Look carefully between Jill's legs... Why would Wesker make that if he didn't want anything?

jillvag-1.jpg

PS: Sorry if this is too explicit... but it's an official picture, someone just edited it to make it more percieveable... I don't even know if that't supposed to be what it looks like...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Did anyone ask Chris what happened when HE was the one locked up??
I don't believe any man would want to confess to doing any of the things he was forced to do that night. O_O
Look carefully between Jill's legs... Why would Wesker make that if he didn't want anything?

jillvag-1.jpg

PS: Sorry if this is too explicit... but it's an official picture, someone just edited it to make it more percieveable... I don't even know if that't supposed to be what it looks like...

How else is she gonna relieve herself?!

codename: HUNK

okay, so I was playing resident evil 5 on xbox live, and my partner kept falling into the damn lava while I was pushing the boulder out of the way during the last fight with wesker. I was getting SOOO frustrated! I must've had to redo that 30 times, no exaggeration. The coop play can be handy as hell if you are playing with a competent resident evil fan, but if it's a newbie, it just gets frustrating as hell. Don't get me wrong, I like taking the newbies under my wing and teaching them the ups and downs, but damn, that's annoying. So wutcha all thinking about coop? It's certainly a new idea to RE. Should they have done it differently?

Sorry for the double post

bruno

Chief Researcher
Haha, if you have the infinite RL, you don't need to punch the boulder or to jump (as Sheva), you could have just used it.
Coop is cool, but only if you're playing for fun. If you want to know the story, explore the game or get money/treasures/achievements, you'd better play with the AI.
Let's see what S6G is going to do with ORC, i fear a 4-player coop won't fit RE's style, but the game itself doesn't seem to fit the RE style at all, so...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Yea but who wants to use the IRL. I dont like this bruno.

pulling yourself up as Sheva is terrible because you have to literally start using your nose to tap square after the arthritis kicks in. But i agree with Hunk sometimes its best to let 6-3 go solo.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I like Co-Op alright...when I'm playing with my brother LOL. Well..and echoey, he's the only other person I've played RE5 with. They're both extremely competent, so there's no problems there.

I can't imagine what it would be like playing RE5 with someone who doesn't know what the hell they're doing. I don't even really like playing Co-Op with my best friend, and he's like..the only friend I have that gets in to RE.

Top Bottom