• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's Play The Suffering!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.

Okey, this was a whole session, cause my PS2 kept freezing. I'll try for another session tonight. But any, I hope you like this one.

AgentZero

:confused: ... Whoa, hadn't heard of this game before.
It's very underrated and unpopular. I love the game, but because of that mishap on the freezing, I'm considering just restarting it... It's not like we're very far.

L

Lurker
How hard is it to get a decent mic and a capture card? Like, 70 bucks max, isn't it? Also, wait until your voice cracks. You sound like you're on helium.

AgentZero

How hard is it to get a decent mic and a capture card? Like, 70 bucks max, isn't it? Also, wait until your voice cracks. You sound like you're on helium.
70$? Hahahaha. I wish. Decent is over 300$ easily. low quality is over a hundred. The capture card I want is 85$ which is second to lowest quality. And the mic I want is 20$ And if you want to wait for my voice, don't watch. Simple as. My dad is making 200$ dollars a month and were at risk of losing our house, so don't judge. I would get a job if I could. But seeing as we don't have the gas to spare, that's not happening.

L

Lurker
70$? Hahahaha. I wish. Decent is over 300$ easily. low quality is over a hundred. The capture card I want is 85$ which is second to lowest quality. And the mic I want is 20$ And if you want to wait for my voice, don't watch. Simple as. My dad is making 200$ dollars a month and were at risk of losing our house, so don't judge. I would get a job if I could. But seeing as we don't have the gas to spare, that's not happening.
Throwing people on a guilt trip won't get you anywhere. If anything, it will just make you come off as an asshole.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Throwing people on a guilt trip won't get you anywhere. If anything, it will just make you come off as an *******.
That was totally uncalled for, L. If you can't be polite then don't post.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

Okey, this was a whole session, cause my PS2 kept freezing. I'll try for another session tonight. But any, I hope you like this one.
I watched the movie now, it looks like an interesting game. Where are the monsters coming from?

You did apparently not prepare yourself before the recording started, it's a good idea to plan what you're going to say. But you're doing okay when the game has started.
Do your PS2 freeze often when you play this game, or any game? You could have paused the recording when you restarted the game.

AgentZero

I watched the movie now, it looks like an interesting game. Where are the monsters coming from?

You did apparently not prepare yourself before the recording started, it's a good idea to plan what you're going to say. But you're doing okay when the game has started.
Do your PS2 freeze often when you play this game, or any game? You could have paused the recording when you restarted the game.
Yeah what lord Golbez said. And, this the first time that my PS2 has ever froze on me. I probably should have paused the camera, I forgot it had that feature. I think, since were only 10 minutes in, Ill just start over. I think Ill put the ps2 on the TV instead of on the ground. Hopefully the elavation should help. Anyways, thanks for the advice. Ill try to do a session tonight, if I dont get to RECVX first.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think Ill put the ps2 on the TV instead of on the ground. Hopefully the elavation should help.
Why is it better to put the PS2 on the TV? I don't know if heat is causing the freeze (lol that sounds ironic), but it is a common reason for software freezing on computers, and the PS2 is a computer. But I guess a bug in the game code is a much more likely cause. Anyway it's best to keep your hardware cool and it's not very cool on top of a TV. The floor isn't ideal either because that's where most of the dust is, and dust is bad for cooling.

AgentZero

Why is it better to put the PS2 on the TV? I don't know if heat is causing the freeze (lol that sounds ironic), but it is a common reason for software freezing on computers, and the PS2 is a computer. But I guess a bug in the game code is a much more likely cause. Anyway it's best to keep your hardware cool and it's not very cool on top of a TV. The floor isn't ideal either because that's where most of the dust is, and dust is bad for cooling.
I'll blow out the fan as well. But I was hoping that the elevation would help. My uncle told me that his PS2 always freezes unless he has a controller or something on top of it, so I'll just put the Camera on the TV, and hope that works.

Top Bottom