• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 leon's campaign to easy

re fan

does any one else think leons campaign is to easy by the end of his demo i had 187 bullets 2 incendiary grenades and 17 herbs and you could tell he was at the beginning of his skill set chris and jakes campaign was much harder i'm starting to think chris campaign will end up being the best one

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yeah Leon's was pretty easy when I played it by myself. I turned the hud off so idk how much ammo I had conserved, but when playing it on-line with someone I did actually run out of ammo at the end. Then again I did purposefully leave some because I wanted to be nice and let my partner grab it if needed. If the excess ammo is like that in the final game, I'll just play it on hard. Overall I enjoyed this one the best.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Yeah Leon's was pretty easy when I played it by myself. I turned the hud off so idk how much ammo I had conserved, but when playing it on-line with someone I did actually run out of ammo at the end. Then again I did purposefully leave some because I wanted to be nice and let my partner grab it if needed. If the excess ammo is like that in the final game, I'll just play it on hard. Overall I enjoyed this one the best.

I had the HUD turned off too. I don't like the waypoints as I like to explore the area and find where I have to go myself, instead of being told where to go.
Leon's game did seem easy but it was the beginning of the game, it will probably get harder.

JeffreyScott13

You don't need to leave any ammo for your partners. Say there is skill points, ammo, or an herb there. You pick it up and its gone right? Well it is still there for your partner. Until they pick it up. So one single thing is actually a double of itself.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I remeber hearing somewhere that the demo has got excessive ammo drops and finds purposely for new people to get used to the games functions and so they're first experiences wouldn't be death.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Don't forget the demo is made os that everyone can comfortably go throught it. If it was very hard, people might find it difficult and decide not to buy the game. Besides that, you're picking up at a point in which, your inventory would depend on whih items you would have grabbed and how much ammo you would have spent... They had to make sure the game would be somewhat balanced in terms of items, while keeping it easy. In the final version, the item drops may be completely different from what was in the demo.

Lonesurvivor2127

I liked all three of them but Jake's and Leon's more then Chris'. Tho I will say this the cover system is ****. I hope it is better in the real game. Also while playing as Jake when I used the sniper rifle he was shaking all over. Hopefully that isn't in the game.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
You don't need to leave any ammo for your partners. Say there is skill points, ammo, or an herb there. You pick it up and its gone right? Well it is still there for your partner. Until they pick it up. So one single thing is actually a double of itself.
Ah, didn't know that. Nice to know, thanks!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I think Leons was the best out of the three but one thing that really grinds my gears is I walk into a room with zombies on floor, i know theyr going to come alive once i walk past a certain point/pick somethign up, so i put several bullets in their head but they still dont wake up. Seconds later i trigger an event and they all 'wake' up even though ive shot them in head.
Another time ones sat in a chair, im shooting, meleeing and hitting him, but he dont wake up until I walk near him and he makes me do a stupid 'trip up' animation.
If there is enemies that are going to wake up let me wake them up by shooting/attacking them. Invincible enemies that only 'alive' when do a certain thing is such a cheap gameplay

Top Bottom