• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Leon and Ada

RE_luver69

I was playing RE4 yesterday and I was thinking...when Ada comes up behind leon and tells him to put his hands where she can see them..you know that scene...well anyway...why doesnt he like run to her and hug her or something cuz in RE2 she fell off of the walk way thingy and he thought she died so...did he still think that or did he know she was still alive????

alonecrow

maybe because leon thought ada already dead before and just knowing that she survive probably startled him a bit..

zombiekiller88

I think leon might have known that ada was alive but not really sure and when she saved him from the village chief he had thought that was ada and when that scean happend it was confermed

Ada-Wong-Fan

Well sumhow Leon knew she was alive cause he said "so its true....you workin with Wesker" but how the hell did he no tht ?_? ;D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Flirting : p

When he tells her to use "Close" combat weapons insted of the handgun.

Kinda true though, Guns dont slit throuts, knives do!

BloodyEmpire

Yeah, that's kinda weird. I mean, you'd think he'd be like "OMG its Ada, the woman I love." then go to her and hug her real tight or something. I mean HELLO, the woman you love is right there in front of you then you let her run away...

Leon leon leon....tsk, tsk, tsk,

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE_luver69 link=topic=423.msg10595#msg10595 date=1217138338]
I was playing RE4 yesterday and I was thinking...when Ada comes up behind leon and tells him to put his hands where she can see them..you know that scene...well anyway...why doesnt he like run to her and hug her or something cuz in RE2 she fell off of the walk way thingy and he thought she died so...did he still think that or did he know she was still alive????
[/quote]IDk maybe its becasue she held a gun agesnt him

Hoady

[quote author=CarolineAudley link=topic=423.msg18046#msg18046 date=1229281679]
IDk maybe its becasue she held a gun agesnt him
[/quote]

I'm not sure considering Leon can cop an El Gigante fist to the back and get up seconds later i think a few bullets really isn't that big of a deal for Leon.

A-Virus300

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=423.msg18086#msg18086 date=1229335381]
I'm not sure considering Leon can cop an El Gigante fist to the back and get up seconds later i think a few bullets really isn't that big of a deal for Leon.
[/quote]

Hahaha..yep...
So the conclusion here might be becuz he knows and he just was prepared for it!!!

Hoady

[quote author=A-Virus300 link=topic=423.msg18206#msg18206 date=1229362840]
Hahaha..yep...
So the conclusion here might be becuz he knows and he just was prepared for it!!!
[/quote]

Leon can see in the future?
crystal-ball.jpg

A-Virus300

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=423.msg18506#msg18506 date=1229403693]
Leon can see in the future?
crystal-ball.jpg

[/quote]

Hahaha...no..but he probably just knows that she's alive!
wat do u think he felt like?

InfadaStone

Maybe he didn't care much... by 'loving' her he probably means he just wants some from her very badly, that's what men usually mean by that, LOL...
And when you have a gun pointed at your head you tend to forget about lil' Leon downstairs for a sec.

Top Bottom