• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 just started playing RE6

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Wow so you have to unlock the partners?
I don't mind :D

I have a question about the campaigns.
Do they start where the demo shows,
(Leon shooting the president)
(Jake and sherry meeting up and running from the ustanak)
(Chris and piers in a war zone?)
Pm me the answer if you wish unless no one minds a spoiler

Also I understand that my assumptions are probably wrong.

hamad

Wow so you have to unlock the partners?
I don't mind :D

I have a question about the campaigns.
Do they start where the demo shows,
(Leon shooting the president)
(Jake and sherry meeting up and running from the ustanak)
(Chris and piers in a war zone?)
Pm me the answer if you wish unless no one minds a spoiler

Also I understand that my assumptions are probably wrong.
u start with leon it's kinda of tutorial after u finish the tutorial u have the option to choose 1 of the 3 char's that u guys all know .

hamad

beside's the mercenaries mode there is agent hunt mode but first i need to finish one of the campaigns and i will update u guys

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
No it's fine.
Thanks for sharing, have fun playing.
P.s. I hate you /jealousy xD

P.p.s I don't hate you really

P.p.p.s or do I?! @.@

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
So only the three main characters Leon, Chris and Jake are available from the start- the others are probaly unlockable through getting A grades or completing mercs stages. If you manage to unlock the other ones- update us. Cheers

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Thanks for the Mercenaries info! I believe I need to hibernate for the rest of the time until release...

hamad

So only the three main characters Leon, Chris and Jake are available from the start- the others are probaly unlockable through getting A grades or completing mercs stages. If you manage to unlock the other ones- update us. Cheers
np, i will try to finish jake campaign today and i will go back to the mercenaries mode i will update u

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
np dude , anything that u want to know about the game just let me know ^^
Well i heard you can switch between Skill sets , while playing mercenaries, is this true? Maybe check the menus , the pause and back menus whilst playing- I personally think perhaps you choose one perk before you start the round of mercenaries and cannot change it? Also- i heard the weapons or layouts for the characters are editable- anything that gives a hint you can change the guns or anything (on mercenaries i mean all this)
Lucky guy! :)

hamad

Well i heard you can switch between Skill sets , while playing mercenaries, is this true? Maybe check the menus , the pause and back menus whilst playing- I personally think perhaps you choose one perk before you start the round of mercenaries and cannot change it? Also- i heard the weapons or layouts for the characters are editable- anything that gives a hint you can change the guns or anything (on mercenaries i mean all this)
Lucky guy! :)
as i can see, yes the weapon layout can be edit as u start with default, as for the skills the skills are diffrent from the main story , for the mercenaries u have 8 skills slot which u can edit each of them but u can equip only 1 of them before u start the game, when u r playing u cannot change the skill unlike the main story which u can change it

Top Bottom