• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Just realised...why?

I don't know if its win win..i mean Wesker is so controling
But that's what turns me on. XDXDXD
I liked the original Alexia....and Alfred in her clothes wasn't too bad.:) When I thought it was her of course....they are twins after all.

I'll look it up right now, probably edit my post to add it.

Here we go:

Oh, and just because it's short and funny:

Oh YEAH!!! I've seen those. I thought you were talking about a canon cutscene from one of the games.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
But that's what turns me on. XDXDXD

Oh YEAH!!! I've seen those. I thought you were talking about a canon cutscene from one of the games.

No, flash.:)

I love those though, really funny. Leon was really funny in the CVX one. LeonHaXoRz7: "fo real?"

codename: HUNK

It's cool, i've change my decision to Albert...But something tells me it might be just as bad lol.

I'll look it up eventually.

Well...the original Alexia is pretty. I wouldn't mind going bi for her to get those powers...But then again if that's the case I could just sleep with Wesker. 8D A total win win situation. Lol.
your vagina would fall off o_O

your vagina would fall off :confused:

Yeah, but once I get his powers I would regenerate.

Wow, this topic went to asking about Claire finding Chris to sex with Alexia and Wesker...Interesting leap.
No, flash.:)

I love those though, really funny. Leon was really funny in the CVX one. LeonHaXoRz7: "fo real?"

There is one for RE1 as well. I love the RE4 flash part where he's like, "Yeah I could easily jump over it, but it's like, not givin me the 'jump over it' command" LOLOLOL so true.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, but once I get his powers I would regenerate.

Wow, this topic went to asking about Claire finding Chris to sex with Alexia and Wesker...Interesting leap.

There is one for RE1 as well. I love the RE4 flash part where he's like, "Yeah I could easily jump over it, but it's like, not givin me the 'jump over it' command" LOLOLOL so true.

And the item splace thing was true too.:)

I love those little flash things, I think they are made by a guy named, Egoraptor. He does those for lots of games, Sonic, Ninja Gaiden, etc. Awesome The Hedgehog.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

I love those little flash things, I think they are made by a guy named, Egoraptor. He does those for lots of games, Sonic, Ninja Gaiden, etc. Awesome The Hedgehog.

I love awesome the Hedgehog...have you guys seen anything by Smosh...if not you gotta watch this

Yeah, i've seen a few of those, I love em. Since everyone seems to be posting theirs, here's Awsome May Cry.

Lol SO True.

I love awesome the Hedgehog...have you guys seen anything by Smosh...if not you gotta watch this

You know I just started watching videos of this guy like two weeks ago. The first one I saw was the Pokemon in real life. Have you seen the one with the zombies? He's like, "They're not zombies they're just high!...You mean...?....Yeah you're goin to prison." XDXDXD

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, i've seen a few of those, I love em. Since everyone seems to be posting theirs, here's Awsome May Cry.

Lol SO True.

You know I just started watching videos of this guy like two weeks ago. The first one I saw was the Pokemon in real life. Have you seen the one with the zombies? He's like, "They're not zombies they're just high!...You mean...?....Yeah you're goin to prison." XDXDXD

I know lol...thats my favorite one...its called "If Scary Movies Were Real"

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
Spam is good for your soul. Without Spam, your soul will die and you will turn into a zombie. Yes everybody, the secret to surviving the zombie apocalypse is SPAM.
SPAM=immunity
I'm glad somebody else thinks so! Everyone I know hates spam here =(

It's her brother...it was personal...i mean if youre bro was missing would you want someone else to go find him, or do it yourself...

I agree. Then when she got stuck in Rockfort, she must of thought, I'm really in a ****hole now, better ask Leon instead haha

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm glad somebody else thinks so! Everyone I know hates spam here =(

I agree. Then when she got stuck in Rockfort, she must of thought, I'm really in a ****hole now, better ask Leon instead haha
If i were her i'd ask for an airllift off the island...

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I don't remember, it's not new though. I think the creator might have had something to do with a frog...I'll look for it on Youtube and post it if you like, unless you want to search for it.

its either legendary frog or legendary lillypad

Top Bottom