• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Just realised...why?

sliced-bread-no2

Just realised, at the beginning of CVX, Claire sends an e-mail to Leon about her whereabouts which then initiates Chris' trek to Rockfort. So to summarise:

- Claire has contact with Leon
- Leon has contact with Chris

So...what's the point in Claire's search?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No, Leon was gonna use his government pull to help find Chris from the inside...thats what he did...

Just realised, at the beginning of CVX, Claire sends an e-mail to Leon about her whereabouts which then initiates Chris' trek to Rockfort. So to summarise:

- Claire has contact with Leon
- Leon has contact with Chris

So...what's the point in Claire's search?

Leon had personally tracked down Chris. Claire didn't know that Leon had found him...It's a good thing Leon checks his email regularly, if Claire emailed me she'd be dead dude. I probably check my email and facebook like once a month, blame spam.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Leon had personally tracked down Chris. Claire didn't know that Leon had found him...It's a good thing Leon checks his email regularly, if Claire emailed me she'd be dead dude. I probably check my email and facebook like once a month, blame spam.

I'll remember not to email you when I'm stuck on Rockfort...

I wonder what Leon's username was? How about Claire. ClaireKitty2@Gmail?

There was a flash that showed her and Leon IM'ing back and forth, pretty funny.:)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well to me, that just raises the question again. Why did Claire not request Leon find him rather than go out and search for him in hostile locales.

It's her brother...it was personal...i mean if youre bro was missing would you want someone else to go find him, or do it yourself...

I'll remember not to email you when I'm stuck on Rockfort...

I wonder what Leon's username was? How about Claire. ClaireKitty2@Gmail?

There was a flash that showed her and Leon IM'ing back and forth, pretty funny.:)

It's a good thing we have cells phones these days. ^^

(When was this flash btw?)
I love spam! :D
♥fried spam sammiches♥

It taste great when you slice it thin and stir fry it in butter. Mmmm...I seriously have the taste for spam now.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

It taste great when you slice it thin and stir fry it in butter. Mmmm...I seriously have the taste for spam now.

EW LOL! I can't stand spam...its not the taste...its just how unhealthy it is...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Spam is good for your soul. Without Spam, your soul will die and you will turn into a zombie. Yes everybody, the secret to surviving the zombie apocalypse is SPAM.
SPAM=immunity

Actually spam= so processed it never goes bad so stock up and THEN youll survive...

EW LOL! I can't stand spam...its not the taste...its just how unhealthy it is...

Yeah, I used to worry about unhealthy foods, now I don't care anymore, I don't gain weight anyway. ^_^
Spam is good for your soul. Without Spam, your soul will die and you will turn into a zombie. Yes everybody, the secret to surviving the zombie apocalypse is SPAM.
SPAM=immunity

Ohhh, what do I have to stop eating to become a tyrant? Perferably a Veronica virus one. Spitting fire from my fingers would be badass.

codename: HUNK

Yeah, I used to worry about unhealthy foods, now I don't care anymore, I don't gain weight anyway. ^_^

Ohhh, what do I have to stop eating to become a tyrant? Perferably a Veronica virus one. Spitting fire from my fingers would be badass.

I believe the veronica virus is a severe STD. I suppose I could hook you up with Alexia... :/

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

I don't either...at least, i used to not gain weight...but i started eating healthy anyway and now i'm afraid if i don't keep eating healthy ill start gaining weight since i started eating heatlthy...

I believe the veronica virus is a severe STD. I suppose I could hook you up with Alexia... :/
Sex with Alexia might burn...bad...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

I don't remember, it's not new though. I think the creator might have had something to do with a frog...I'll look for it on Youtube and post it if you like, unless you want to search for it.

Sex with Alexia might burn...bad...
It's cool, i've change my decision to Albert...But something tells me it might be just as bad lol.
I don't remember, it's not new though. I think the creator might have had something to do with a frog...I'll look for it on Youtube and post it if you like, unless you want to search for it.
I'll look it up eventually.

Well...the original Alexia is pretty. I wouldn't mind going bi for her to get those powers...But then again if that's the case I could just sleep with Wesker. 8D A total win win situation. Lol.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's cool, i've change my decision to Albert...But something tells me it might be just as bad lol.

Well...the original Alexia is pretty. I wouldn't mind going bi for her to get those powers...But then again if that's the case I could just sleep with Wesker. 8D A total win win situation. Lol.

I don't know if its win win..i mean Wesker is so controling i doubt hed let you have enough freedom to enjoy it lol...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

I liked the original Alexia....and Alfred in her clothes wasn't too bad.:) When I thought it was her of course....they are twins after all.

I'll look it up right now, probably edit my post to add it.

Here we go:

Oh, and just because it's short and funny:

Top Bottom