• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just joined.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Joking aside I'd rather my kids -if I ever have any- to be reading books than playing video games any day. And it's not like I'll prevent them from playing, but I'll just buy them a console only if they ask me to.

Long story short I've regretted playing too much :p
Not me; my kids, regardless of if its a boy or girl, are going straight into child beauty pagents. Because I'm secretly angry and bitter that I was never 'Miss Ultimate Cutey Baby' :p

Mr Sunshine

Not me; my kids, regardless of if its a boy or girl, are going straight into child beauty pagents. Because I'm secretly angry and bitter that I was never 'Miss Ultimate Cutey Baby' :p

Hehe. I didn't mean to say that I'll be oppressive. I'll just focus on giving them the (what i think as) right motives while they are still very young in order to help them do something productive later. For example a bookcase filled with books for kids about science, history e.t.c is so going to be into their bedroom.

By the age of 14-15, they will be starting to develop "their own" way of thinking. :p

By the way Nemesis type-2 did I welcome you? I did? Well, welcome again!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No no, I just quoted you because everyone was saying they were gonna either raise their kids on books or video games. Not me!

Top Bottom