• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just joined.

NemesisType-2

Hello everyone. I've been looking for another RE forum for years now, so I'm glad I stumbled upon this one. :D I've been playing RE since '97(Yes, I was playing it at 6, blame my sister. xD) My favorite game is RE3. 2 is awesome as well. That's all for now.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Hello and welcome to REN! :D Don't worry about your young introduction to the games, you'll find that many of us began playing RE around that age, including myself. ;)

LordGolbez

Welcome To REN. I Am Glad That You Like 3, I Always Thought It Was A Great Entry In The Series. Nice To Meet You And Have Fun.:)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Welcome to the REN forums.

2591_original_psdct.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome to REN :) It's nice seeing all these people joining who've been playing the games since we were little munchkins xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello everyone. I've been looking for another RE forum for years now, so I'm glad I stumbled upon this one. :D I've been playing RE since '97(Yes, I was playing it at 6, blame my sister. xD) My favorite game is RE3. 2 is awesome as well. That's all for now.
Just a note from your insurance company: The area (REN) is generally safe but if you see a sweet looking person named Tremor enter the room, then put a biteproof helmet or kettle on your head immediately.

:p

At least now you know what mistake you shouldn't do as a parent! :p Anyway welcome!

Nicholai has been exterminating every one of you!
What? :confused:

NemesisType-2

Thanks everyone. :) Nice to meet you all too. And yes, 3 is epic. Nemesis is seriously epic. That feeling you get when the music comes on letting you know he's nearby, he could be just behind that door, on the rooftop, or he could even----

-glass ****ters- MRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: O_O OMG GOTTA GO!!!!!!!

xD

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
re3 is my personal favorite too but huge fan of all other games and movies

Mr Sunshine

Lol nope, my kids are gonna be playing video games like this at a young age too :p

Joking aside I'd rather my kids -if I ever have any- to be reading books than playing video games any day. And it's not like I'll prevent them from playing, but I'll just buy them a console only if they ask me to.

Long story short I've regretted playing too much :p

Nicholai! He is a character from RE 3 who has been killing almost everyone in that game.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Oh I don't regret it a bit..video games and music are both a safe haven for me. I find myself wanting to get away from the daily annoyances of life, so that's where I go to: my video games or music...sometimes both lol.
It's the same with me! You and I could make great company, doing nothing useful. :)

Top Bottom