• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Just got it!

BioRAT

Collector
Yey my brother bought me the Resident Evil Revelation game, and I'm really happy, wooo.
But I'm to scared to play it alone, played the demo on the 3DS before and it was scaaary :p
I've noticed it is from 16 and up so maybe it isn't so scary ? :|

Can anyone tell me a little about the game? :lol:

mark_nufc

I just got it last week, I'm on to episode 4.

It feels like an old Resident evil game ( 1, 2, 3) but not as good. You're not given huge guns and loads of ammo like the current games, but if you enjoy the older games with the jumps and limited ammo you should enjoy this one.

BioRAT

Collector
Well I have started to play it but it doesn't feel like the old games to me, maybe it comes later I'm just on episode 2.
It's annojing little ammo on the ship though, had to fight with my knife lol.

Renegade

Well...
How was it?
I'm considering this game since ... well, Resident Evil has gone to Hell, and this one looks promising.

Diva

Me and my sweet ass is on the way!
Well...
How was it?
I'm considering this game since ... well, Resident Evil has gone to Hell, and this one looks promising.

The game is actually pretty cool, though you arent facing zombies or something like that, they included alot of new species, B.O.W's, from a new virus called the T-Abyss virus, it's on a ship, Jill, has a new partner, Parker, and they we're setup on a ship, searching for Chris Redfield, as something went wrong in the BSAA HQ and lost all track of Chris and hes partner Jessica, but once Jill and Parker visits the ship, hell is about to break loose,
in the beginning you wont have much ammo, you max capacity is like 8, with your handgun, and you can have 30 ammos in your backpack, you will get other weapons eventually, and you will also be able to collect ammo cases which increases the amount of ammo you are allowed to keep in your backpack, ( i recommend you starting on Casual play though and play the other difficulties when you have more ammo cases and weapons to use especially for the hardest difficulty because that is hard as hell and monsters takes loads of ammo to kill, most times you have to avoid killing them, and dodging, because wasting ammo on them will make it more difficult for you to complete the game and kill the stronger monsters and bosses at the end)
Well anyways, you play as Jill Valentine, and you switch between campaign characters from episodes to episodes, where you play as Jill, Chris, Parker, and Quint, the story will take you 1 year back into some story what happened in a flooting City called Terrigrigia, they actually brought back the Hunters, and a new hunter type which can be invissible / stealth making it difficult for you to kill it. - If you liked the other games, you will enjoy this game aswell.

So, to the coop games, well there isnt really a coop campaign, but instead they made a mode for us where we can co-op with other players online, it's called RAID MODE, in that mode, you unlock characters, levels, getting stronger leveled weapons, and put on custom weapon parts to make your weapons stronger, you play in stages which has 20 stages, pr difficulty, and there are 3 types, Chasm, Trench and Abyss difficulties, where the stages repeats themself with stronger and much more enemies to kill, they also made a bonus stage where you can farm strong weapon parts, and weapons, and even some parts in this mode are only found in this stage.

Good luck ^_^ .

Renegade

well that sounds wonderful. I might run out and purchase it. literally run. im running right now

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
Maybe you would like some help with your game "Resident Evil Revelations" or "RE6"

S-ranks/Trinity bonuses in Raid mode.
Then i would love to help you :). Let's all stay calm, and kill B.O.Ws

Sounds like a good time ;) might have to take you up on your offer after I get it. Waiting for the price to drop a little.

Diva

Sounds like a good time ;) might have to take you up on your offer after I get it. Waiting for the price to drop a little.

Alright (; . first you will need to clear the campaign story though, to unlock all the first 20 chasm stages in raid mode
but after that sure, you can invite me for any help you need. just name what you are trying to unlock and ill help you with it.

Diva

Ok, will do:) . Do you have a mic?

Unfortually no, but i use the in-game voice commands alot, also i use my laptop to write to people on their gamertag from xboxlives website, i find that alot faster and easier than doing it from the game itself.
so i will still be able to communicate better in that way.

Top Bottom