• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jill Valentine / Olivia Wilde or Julia Voth

revilmovie

which actress would you want to interpret the Jill in the movies?

Olivia

olivia-wilde-lara-croft-outracoisa-04.jpeg
olivia-wilde-lara-croft-outracoisa-03.jpeg

Julia

83811.jpg
Toronto+International+Film+Festival+Cocktail+5Tg3-meUMp9l.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Both of them would make a great Jill Valentine, but the problem is if they could actually pull off playing her. They would have to be able to tap into her personality, and be Jill.

As far as looks go, I would have to go with Julia, obviously :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thats more than true...when you act its inevetable that youre going to incorporate yourself into the character...that makes them unique...but by the same token...the character isnt you, but its own seperate entity...a person in itself even if not living...the two people need to mesh more or less...

revilmovie

Thats more than true...when you act its inevetable that youre going to incorporate yourself into the character...that makes them unique...but by the same token...the character isnt you, but its own seperate entity...a person in itself even if not living...the two people need to mesh more or less...

I agree, but someone with more experience take more advantage of it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
We're talking about a Resident Evil movie here. It's not like we're expecting an Oscar-worthy performance. Mediocre at best is what we're used to, heh. I know for me - Julia IS Jill (quite literally, actually), which is precisely why I've had such a hard time warming up to Sienna or anyone else in that part.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well I'm not sayin an oscar winning performance...but if you ask me there is a fine line between mediocre and bad...and Resident Evil has seen some bad acting...look at Wentworth Miller...if you ask me its not that he did a bad Chris...its that hes just a bad actor all together...and it may not have been an Oscar performance, but theres been some GOOD acting in RE as well...ive seen Oded Fehr in a few things, and i've always liked how he plays a character...no Harrison Ford, but hes also not got a huge reputation so...

revilmovie

We're talking about a Resident Evil movie here. It's not like we're expecting an Oscar-worthy performance. Mediocre at best is what we're used to, heh. I know for me - Julia IS Jill (quite literally, actually), which is precisely why I've had such a hard time warming up to Sienna or anyone else in that part.
you're right, not need someone with experience, but who knows how to act properly

hellgirl223

I vote for Julia ! I think julia really looks like her, and has more resemblence to jill than olivia, or maybe that's just me. To be honest,idk much about julia/olivia
/shot
But I still go for julia for this C:

Top Bottom