• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine mods for Tomb Raider Underworld

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
image00033.png

image00026.png

image00023.png

mods made with the actual RE5 textures, and even have jill's face on them as well, yet it still has lara's face shape

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I like this mod. Everything looks like how it was in the actual game except that the BSSA outfit is missing the cap, but still it looks good.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
thanks, sadly the cap we got on the XNA lara doesn't look good on lara, so i didn't use it, it also doesn't fit well eather

~Excella~

Premium
Meh, I don't like the faces. The rest is fine but the faces just make it some random chick in Jill's costume (I know it's a TR mod but I don't see a point :/ ) The face isn't pretty, either, imo.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i too don't like lara's face in the mod, but it's as close as we can get, and the Bsuit mod uses the same face textures from Re5, just made to fit on lara's model, all the textures are from RE5, just put on lara and made shiny >.> . if capcom gives Dusan promission to use their models in the program i made the pics in, we could have the actual RE5 Jill, plus enemies and charactors from the remake, darkside chronicls and re 4. but we don't, so the mods are as close to the real charactor as we get, thanks for the feedback, the program used was the realtime posing program XNALara, made by Dusan of www.tombraiderforums . it takes a 3d model and you can pose it in real time . great for renders, signatures and wallpapers. the images where directly from the program , i only edited the contrast and realtime lighting effects again from the program

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;64781 said:
Is this the RE5 Jill battle suit? I think she looks better in other outfits.

~Excella~;66071 said:
Meh, I don't like the faces. The rest is fine but the faces just make it some random chick in Jill's costume (I know it's a TR mod but I don't see a point :/ ) The face isn't pretty, either, imo.
I think she looks like a possible relative to Lara and Jill, only a slight resemblance. She doesn't look like Lara or Jill, but I think the face is pretty enough.

Hotpocket;73200 said:
:( The images are not showing for me.
I can see them. :huh:

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Romero;73261 said:

Is this the RE5 Jill battle suit? I think she looks better in other outfits.

I think she looks like a possible relative to Lara and Jill, only a slight resemblance. She doesn't look like Lara or Jill, but I think the face is pretty enough.

I can see them. :huh:

the bandwith has passed, i'll make new pics on my new account

here's a creepy one
image00046.png

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;73322 said:
the bandwith has passed, i'll make new pics on my new account

here's a creepy one
image00046.png
Photobucket has a bandwith limit? I didn't know that. Is this why a member could not view your pictures?
I used to have a Photobucket account but they deleted the account as I didn't log in for a while. Now I use Imageshack and I like it better.

That "something" in the background looks like it has a surprise in store..

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Romero;73373 said:

Photobucket has a bandwith limit? I didn't know that. Is this why a member could not view your pictures?
I used to have a Photobucket account but they deleted the account as I didn't log in for a while. Now I use Imageshack and I like it better.

That "something" in the background looks like it has a surprise in store..

yeah photobucket does, i just like to have my images saved, and the "thing" is some kind of Vampire, i wanted to mod it too look like a Licker, but i can't mod it, it's textures are just body, and Eyes, Lara has alot of textures [hair, head, face, body EXT] more pics to come BTW

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;73444 said:
yeah photobucket does, i just like to have my images saved, and the "thing" is some kind of Vampire, i wanted to mod it too look like a Licker, but i can't mod it, it's textures are just body, and Eyes, Lara has alot of textures [hair, head, face, body EXT] more pics to come BTW
A vampire! Now I see it, it really looks like one. I like vampires more than zombies. :D
It must be because of the darkness, but I don't think she looks like Lara.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i'm useing the face textures from the actual Jill Model from RE5, it's just molden in the shape of lara's face, as i can't change the wireframe

Top Bottom