• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine Image

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Jill;43105 said:
jill is a great character
You don't say...:)
0-209202923092.jpg

JillRE5Pic.jpg

And we can't forget about her partner.:)
RE5Chris.jpg

Spike991;43059 said:
Although this thread is for Jill Valentine pics, I don't think anyone will object so some other nice pictures, as I have a plethora of them.:)
DarksideChroniclesSteve.jpg
Yay! STEEEEEEEEVEE!!!...Looks like Leon. o_O

Oh well, he's still cute.

Im not too happy about Alexia's bangs, and she seems less prettier than she was in CV, but I could be wrong, either way, i'll be happy to see her again.

As for Birkin pictures, I too wish I could get more RE0 pics other than the one you were refering to.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
@013, Steve does look different, Alexia looks a bit different, but I think that in that pic she may still be in the water....

And you are in luck, I got some pics of Birkin, shortly after that post.:)
AlWil.jpg

BirkinWesker2.jpg

WeskerBirkin.jpg

11111111111111111111.jpg

WilliamBirkinRE0.jpg

BirkinWesker1.jpg

^Thanks for those pics, Birkin is awfully attractive in Zero. :3

As for Alexia, no doubt she's still in water, I was just talking about the bangs. ^^

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ChrisRedfield1994;43038 said:
Pretty good render there!
Only thing that puts me off is the feather effect otherwise, awesome sauce! :D

What is happening during a render process? What does it mean? I have read about computers "rendering" a photo for many hours, the process could take up to one week(!) for large jobs. But that was slow computers (more than 20 years ago).

And what is a feather effect?

Sorry for the need to ask stupid questions. I never got into photo editing, it's just not my interest. :blush:

Jill is hot. Nice pics.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;43194 said:
^Thanks for those pics, Birkin is awfully attractive in Zero. :3

As for Alexia, no doubt she's still in water, I was just talking about the bangs. ^^

You may notice that Birkin actually resembles actor David Duchovny, whether that was intentional or not, I dont' know.:)
1221111.jpg

Oh, about Alexia, maybe it is the way it all looks while being in the water....otherwise it may just be one of those really lazy or minor things that Capcom decides to change or leave simply because they want to screw with the fans....

This has been happening since UC & even RE5....

Spike991;43219 said:
You may notice that Birkin actually resembles actor David Duchovny, whether that was intentional or not, I dont' know.:)
1221111.jpg

Ummmm, I can't say that I agree on them looking alike, sorry.

Oh, about Alexia, maybe it is the way it all looks while being in the water....otherwise it may just be one of those really lazy or minor things that Capcom decides to change or leave simply because they want to screw with the fans....

This has been happening since UC & even RE5...
Lol, no kidding.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Really you don't see it? They have a similar nose, mouth, fairly similar eyes, and the hair isn't exactly, but if it were it would look pretty compelling...

And by the way, well I am not sure how often Birkin gets out and about, frankly I assumed he was always in his lab working on G or whatever, but did anyone notice that he looks like he has been at the beach all summer?:)

Also, here is Birkin from UC:
WilliamBirkinUmbrellaChronicles.jpg

Notable differences, other than the voice, are that he doesn't even look like he should, while RE2 & RE0 look very different because of the graphics, RE0 looked like a perfect remake of his original concept, but UC didn't do that at all. His shirt collar isn't even loose enough, and his face was just....no.:(

^ *Hisses at UC pictures and puts up a cross*

I dunno, im hard to convence when it comes to real life people and animated characters, maybe if David put on the outfit and did his hair like him I would be able to see it.

I would guess that Will would have taken vacations every now and then for family. (I get the idea from Sherry's picture.) But when in the lab, he looked over-worked and sleep deprived. Crazy about getting that G-virus done. But see something I don't understand about brilliant scientist depicted in fiction, they're always sleep deprived, but even with scientist, the brain doesn't function correctly when the body doesn't get enough sleep so they would hardly be any good constantly working like that, I imagine they would make alot of mistakes, forget things, misread, and be inaccurate in their research...Lol maybe im just digging too deep.

ValentineFan

I agree that he looks really tired and worn out, but he is probably just so concerned with finishing the G virus and was more than likely obsessed and quite crazy by that point.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;43325 said:
^ *Hisses at UC pictures and puts up a cross*

I dunno, im hard to convence when it comes to real life people and animated characters, maybe if David put on the outfit and did his hair like him I would be able to see it.

I would guess that Will would have taken vacations every now and then for family. (I get the idea from Sherry's picture.) But when in the lab, he looked over-worked and sleep deprived. Crazy about getting that G-virus done. But see something I don't understand about brilliant scientist depicted in fiction, they're always sleep deprived, but even with scientist, the brain doesn't function correctly when the body doesn't get enough sleep so they would hardly be any good constantly working like that, I imagine they would make alot of mistakes, forget things, misread, and be inaccurate in their research...Lol maybe im just digging too deep.

*Joins in holding up a crucifix* "The power of christ compells you...."

Yeah it does seem wierd, but you would be suprised the kinds of things a person can accomplish when they put their mind to it.:)

Top Bottom