• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine Image

mxr2oo9

hi, i've read a few posts of people trying to find an decent image of jill valentine BSAA, i done this one in photoshop, hope it's what you were looking for.

JillValentineRE5.png

Hoady

Good stuff man and its your first post too, you know its usually the other way round haha.I'm sure many peeps will be pleased well except there going to have to fight over it*hits the bell*.:p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
if you did that render, you did a nice job man ;) I saved the picture, you dont find many Renders of Jill but then again Ive not been searching recently, but in the past I didnt really find anything like this one.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
mxr2oo9;39071 said:
hi, i've read a few posts of people trying to find an decent image of jill valentine BSAA, i done this one in photoshop, hope it's what you were looking for.

JillValentineRE5.png

Hot! :wub:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Although this thread is for Jill Valentine pics, I don't think anyone will object so some other nice pictures, as I have a plethora of them.:)
DarksideChroniclesSteve.jpg

SpencerRE5Close-up.jpg

SpencerRE52.jpg

DarksideChroniclesAlexia.jpg

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Nope, not a single one....I do however have some pics of this guy.:)
00000000.jpg

001101010.jpg

Now I have a request, does anyone have any good pictures of Will Birkin? Mainly some good stuff from RE0, other than the obvious and overused close-up shot of his face???

Top Bottom