• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 jill dead or alive what are your thoughts

Mark-o

Well I been playing resident evil for years and years and when I wasn’t playing I was watching my older brother play it so I got a lot of the story. My thought on the subject of Jill being dead/ dyeing in re5 is something I can’t really see happening. Let’s face it she’s one of the few that started the series off. Jill is one of the main people of the games and them killing her off is a one in a million shot unless capcom is thinking of letting resident evil die very soon and are just trying to tie up the loose ends (8 hours of cut scenes) and telling you as much as they can without spoiling the good name of resident evil. Those are my thoughts on all this please share yours.

REFAN

I really hope they don't kill her off and use cut-scenes to explain it......
Personally, I still think she's the bird woman (it seems dumb to add another new character)

Riku

I think that Jill might've gone undercover for some anti-umbrella society and the grave is part of her cover.

Mark-o

i think she is alive but lets face it there is still a vary good chance that shes dead.

juelz2

i think that jills death is a coverup. remember in three how barry asks jill if shes ready to finish it but then again she could have died trying to stop umbrella. maybe wesker in his bad assness killed her

L

Lurker
ERikinho take that off please, if people try to post quick reply like me it will automatically spoil it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Uh oh!!! If youve played RE5 man I'd just brag that you have completed it an that its awesome...
Ive posted a smalll weapons list for the people that were curious.. :( no ones posted in it though hahah.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The game is still fun, its not that susprizing to be honest most of the things ive learnt from this forum kinda spoiled it for me anyway, just from general principles telling you about details an stuff. all the talk of whos bird lady whats this an that.
plus i played the demo so much hahah.

I still say you should all check the weapons list put some of your favorites down

Top Bottom