• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Is this the End or how Far will they go?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
We won't be hearing about them again. Tricell gets exposed at the end of RE5. Tricell was one of the leading organization that made BOWs. Chris and Sheva had enough proof that Wesker was exchanging deals with them. Wesker brought them Las Plagas samples, and in exchange they founded what he needed. With Wesker's death and there real practices out they're finished.

But remember what happened during the Racoon City outbreak?

Even after umbrella was exposed it took around 4 or 5 years before they where "completely" destroyed.

I'm willing to bet that a company like tricell who most likely has around the same money and resources as Umbrella could stay afloat through a similar means.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
But remember what happened during the Racoon City outbreak?

Even after umbrella was exposed it took around 4 or 5 years before they where "completely" destroyed.

I'm willing to bet that a company like tricell who most likely has around the same money and resources as Umbrella could stay afloat through a similar means.
True. You shouldn't count out big multi-million dollar businesses the first time around. They may have had a separate organization or a plan if something like this happened. But if we don't hear about Tricell again that's why.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
True. You shouldn't count out big multi-million dollar businesses the first time around. They may have had a separate organization or a plan if something like this happened. But if we don't hear about Tricell again that's why.

Yea I agree.

But I would think that Tricell definitely would have learned from what happened with Umbrella and set up a "backup plan" just incase they ever got exposed. That is why I think there is a very good chance they are still around and will have to be dealt with completely in a later game.

Also there is the Organization that Ada works for that is still a major threat as far as BOWs goes.

But considering the fact that Ada is in RE6 the organization may be dealt with by Leon,Jake,and Chris in this entry.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well I dont see why they would kill her when she will keep coming back in spin offs
I never said she was being killed off...I said she's done with the series because she no longer fights bio-terrorism...
We won't be hearing about them again. Tricell gets exposed at the end of RE5. Tricell was one of the leading organization that made BOWs. Chris and Sheva had enough proof that Wesker was exchanging deals with them. Wesker brought them Las Plagas samples, and in exchange they founded what he needed. With Wesker's death and there real practices out they're finished.

P.S Chris is 39. He's got plenty fight left lol
Ok thank you...I must have missed that part...And as for Chris...With the work he does...39 is pretty old...I mean...He has another few years left...But he's basically been fighting bio-terrorism since his twenties...And he was in the air force before that...I'm sure his body is getting strained...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Yea I agree.

But I would think that Tricell definitely would have learned from what happened with Umbrella and set up a "backup plan" just incase they ever got exposed. That is why I think there is a very good chance they are still around and will have to be dealt with completely in a later game.

Also there is the Organization that Ada works for that is still a major threat as far as BOWs goes.

But considering the fact that Ada is in RE6 the organization may be dealt with by Leon,Jake,and Chris in this entry.
Yeah. They may make a comeback if they made the right precautions. Who knows, maybe the separate organization is the one we're seeing now in RE6.
I never said she was being killed off...I said she's done with the series because she no longer fights bio-terrorism...
Ok thank you...I must have missed that part...And as for Chris...With the work he does...39 is pretty old...I mean...He has another few years left...But he's basically been fighting bio-terrorism since his twenties...And he was in the air force before that...I'm sure his body is getting strained...
Its cool. They don't tell you that in the game. Its something extra you have to read. As for Chris, I never want to see the word death and him in the same sentence. Even heroic. He'll make it to the end..!

Hoady

I have the feeling it could be the end canonically.. with Wesky out of the picture it just feels like trying to wrap some things up. But money talks. As mentioned there will be spin offs.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I hope they do not end it soon.
I am a huge fan of Revelations, and loved every second of it- so I hope they make more games on the 3DS.
As for RE5... That just failed. I hope Capcom never make such a mistake ever again with Resident Evil.
Plus, the film franchise lives on, and I have high hopes for Retribution.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Who here played Heroes Mode on ORC...I can imagine a whole spin off game based off that...With more than just eight characters you can make nearly every character in RE appear in it...I think it'd be a great spin-off...

Hunk104

I think that they should do one or two more main games but keep them in the year 2013. The characters are getting to old now no one wants to play as a 40 something Jill . They should have kept it in 2009 they didn't need to jump to 2013. I didn't mind when they jumped to 2004, I thought that they were going to have four games like they did for the "First era" . Re5 came out and i thought thats ok so we're going to have a few games based in 2009 but nope. Here's hoping They reboot it and give everyone a new look and change it up alittle.

Top Bottom