• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

is this something to keep? or easy to come by?

moony

I was going tru my figure collection and i found this palisade nemesis from resident evil 3 .

Its a big figure. I;ve had it for i guesse over 10 years mint in box .. It was displayed for some time and then it went into a closet never to see the light of day again.

As a collector i would like to know if its a rarerity or just a normal figure. I tried ebay and all over to get more info.. But there isnt alot of info on this one.

So if you know more about it.. Could you let me know?

Thanks!
$_85.JPG

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If he's still in the box, and in mint condition, considering how old he is, his size, and the fact that it's a Palisades action figure, the worth is going to be between $250 and $300. I see a little bit of damage to the box in this particular picture, but nothing major, so if you were looking to sell it, I'd say you could get nearly $300 out of it if you could find the right buyer.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
thank you very much. if theres anyone interested in this forum do let me know.

i think i'll store it for the time

thanks kk
No problem. Action figures and other nerdy memorabilia are kind of my specialty. I'm also a collector.

moony

i just collect. most of the time i can find an ebay winning or something. with this one that wasnt the case so im glad you knew more bout it.

saw jill on ebay thou for 130dollars in box with some tearing.. amazing how these things go..

i might auction it off on ebay later this year i just hate to stack it in the attick again.. but then again im a collector aswell and hate to part with it:)

Top Bottom